• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys,

I don't think I'm watching Raw tonight.

Here's the rundown.

Authority starts the show, calls out DBry, says he's not fired, but can't be in the rumble match.

Contract signing goes like all other contract signings

Roman Reigns gets angry

Dean Ambrose gets angry

Only good moment tonight: OOOOOOH YEAAAAAAHHH.

Heroman

Banned
According to PWInsider.com, “fired” WWE stars Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan are all expected to be brought back to WWE TV in time for the Royal Rumble.

As of now, the three talents are not backstage at Raw tonight and will not be used on the show.

However, it is expected that something will happen with the three next week on Raw, potentially them “sitting in the crowd” for the show, or some type of invasion angle will take place, which will result in all three men being brought back to WWE.

Vacation!

Maybe they can become apart of the vigilante team

Sabucin

And here we go friends...

tumblr_nhqjmcUFES1t8sdweo1_500.jpg

JavyOO7

Today I will join the absurdity with you gentlemen for the first time that is Monday Night Raw... oh boy. And Cena starts it off!

HEHEHEHE ITS GOOD TO BE BACK, UNLIKE MY LAMEASS FRIENDS I GOT FIRED. HAHAHAAAA LET'S GET WILD TONIGHT FOLKS! NOW LISTEN TO ME JUSTIFY WHY I FEEL THAT I'M NOT IN THE WRONG, HAHAAAAA LETS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom