• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

RP912

Banned
This is the year, brothers
tumblr_n2isa5zWCo1ql0k28o6_250.gif

ibd5w4092wpl4p.gif

about goddamn time

ibjI8filLfBvW4.gif

According to PWInsider.com, “fired” WWE stars Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Erick Rowan are all expected to be brought back to WWE TV in time for the Royal Rumble.

As of now, the three talents are not backstage at Raw tonight and will not be used on the show.

However, it is expected that something will happen with the three next week on Raw, potentially them “sitting in the crowd” for the show, or some type of invasion angle will take place, which will result in all three men being brought back to WWE.

Vacation!

Better than them just turning up this week as if nothing happened I guess.

Sigh.

Is Cesario not in the rumble?

Jobbing in the dark match maybe!

Answer the following questions for me fellas. I'm conducting a survey.

Who will eliminate Daniel Bryan from the 2015 Royal Rumble?

A) Roman Reigns
B) A returning Sheamus
C) Kane
D) Bad News Barrett / Luke Harper / Someone else that will be D.Brine's Mania 31 opponent
E) He doesn't get eliminated

Who will win the 2015 Royal Rumble?

A) Roman Reigns
B) Daniel Bryan
C) John Cena
D) Cesaro (LOL)
E) Someone else

What will be the WWE World Heavyweight title main event match at Mania 31?

A) Rollins defending against Reigns
B) Rollins defending against both Reigns and Ambrose
C) Lesnar defending against Reigns
D) Lesnar defending against Bryan
E) Cena defending against Bryan

C)
A)
C) or D) if Bryan stays super over and Reigns cools off.

RP912

Banned
Answer the following questions for me fellas. I'm conducting a survey.

Who will eliminate Daniel Bryan from the 2015 Royal Rumble?

A) Roman Reigns
B) A returning Sheamus
C) Kane
D) Bad News Barrett / Luke Harper / Someone else that will be D.Brine's Mania 31 opponent
E) He doesn't get eliminated

Who will win the 2015 Royal Rumble?

A) Roman Reigns
B) Daniel Bryan
C) John Cena
D) Cesaro (LOL)
E) Someone else

What will be the WWE World Heavyweight title main event match at Mania 31?

A) Rollins defending against Reigns
B) Rollins defending against both Reigns and Ambrose
C) Lesnar defending against Reigns
D) Lesnar defending against Bryan
E) Cena defending against Bryan

D
A
C

Didn't he appear on both RAW and WCW in the same night? Still bitter maybe?
He did sort of make a conscious effort to appear on both a taped RAW and a live Nitro on the very same night.

Good point but that seems like an odd thing for Vince to still be cut up about.

I guess until more current/retired wrestlers start up the "Why the fuck isn't Rude in?" social media task I guess they will ignore him until they are looking around for people to put in.

Kaladin

I must admit to being slightly curious as to how Cena reacts to getting his "friends" who stood up for him fired.

Ah....who are we kidding, this is Cena we're talking about.

2651997-6336292446-ibaSl.gif

RP912

Banned
guys should i watch nitro tonight

Meh it's taped...

Spoilers:

Hogan confronts Kevin Sullivan
The Powers that May Be books Billy Kidman in a triple threat match between Brian Knobbs and Meng
Jim Duggan challenges Tony Atlas to an arm wrestling match
Arn Anderson beats Kevin Nash in a spot on a pole match

Raw64life

Good point but that seems like an odd thing for Vince to still be cut up about.

I guess until more current/retired wrestlers start up the "Why the fuck isn't Rude in?" social media task I guess they will ignore him until they are looking around for people to put in.

If he can forgive Savage I'm sure he can forgive Rude. Especially since he's also dead.

And looking at those .gifs it's a shame that WWE does not recognize the WCW International Heavyweight Championship as a world title reign. It should totally count, although then it would give Flair 2 more title reigns.

According to PWInsider.com "The plan for tonight's Raw is for Daniel Bryan to confront Brock Lesnar, planting the seeds for a potential match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 31."

I wish this was true.

UberTag

I must admit to being slightly curious as to how Cena reacts to getting his "friends" who stood up for him fired.

Ah....who are we kidding, this is Cena we're talking about.
Cena will react the same way he did when the last friend that trusted him was wronged.

1.jpg

Untitled-2_crop_340x234_crop_340x234.jpg

435.jpg

zack-ryder-wheelchair.png

RAWEE29.jpg

Attitude%2BAdjustment.jpg

Ryder-harnesses-Web-to-boost-his-career-85TDI4Q-x-large.jpg

zack-ryder-wrestling-superstar1.png

Vylash

According to Dan Meltzerz of PWInsider.com, WWE will start issuing warnings before every show about booing Reigns, any negative responses to Reigns will result in fans being thrown out of the building, this is the latest in a continuing effort to "make Reigns look strong, goddammit"

of course plans could always change, but i'm not really shocked by this

So PWG is currently announcing their next show, and their Twitter account just followed Mike Bennett, and considering it only follows now 38 people, I figure it is a relatively safe bet they will have him come on and take Cole's spot in Mount Rushmore. Of course, take this with a grain of salt.

Also, LEE GETTING A TITLE SHOT!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
That'll put butts in seats. Huh!

That's the best part of that line. The way Tony scoffs at the end. Like he really thinks he burned them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom