• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.A.L

Oh my god this is single most terrible thing i have ever heard. No other "GUY" has sucked this bad. Bryan wasnt sucky like this. This is beyond suck.Batista never sucked like this early on. Cena NEVER sucked liked this. FUCKING VINCE MAN lol

GXnoVlH.png

Paracelsus

No, don't even put Cena in this. Cena was very good when he delivered his promos going from 2003 to 2005. This is just awkward, terribly cringeworthy.

Anth0ny

"he'lbeheretonightonraw"

Michael Cole with the only on TV promotion of Daniel Bryan appearing on Raw this week. Quick mention while calling a match as the show goes to commercial.

Hex

Banned
He should have said "little Roman had two magic beans, and I am going to drop these beans right on your forehead after I punch you in the jaw"

Fox318

gotta love how they cut to commercial when their star is performing.

He is such a shit worker that outside of a finish they don't want to show him.

TNA spots all over this RAW.

Destination America knows where to promote their product. Feel like they've already done more to hype TNA than Spike did. I guess it is sort of Destination America's most marque show now.

Fox318

What WWE should really fucking do is try to get NXT to 2 hours and broadcast that instead of smackdown. They don't have the roster for both raw and smackdown.

Downhome

It's almost as if they flat out don't want anyone to even come close to taking the spot of Cena and move forward. If this was 15-20 years ago, and Hogan was in the Cena spot, people would be constantly claiming that this was all Hogan's doing to make sure that he stays on top for as long as possible. Are we all totally sure that Cena doesn't throw his weight around backstage more than we think?

LMAO @ Roman Reigns

LMAOOOOO

This isn't even "so bad it's good" it's just "So bad I'm dying." I don't know when's the last time I cringed so much at a "star" promo. Mein gott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom