• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ithil

Who was the last guy that the WWE decided on being "the guy", and pushed them on their very on, that was a big success? Here lately it feels like the only guys that truly get over are those that the fans demand to be pushed, and they eventually just give in to it (Punk, Daniel Bryan, etc...).

...Hogan?

Watching wrestling in front of your partner definitely is past "shitting with the door open" in terms of comfort level.

Yeah I wait or my wife to go to sleep before I watch a Raw replay. My not so secret shame :(

She actually walked in during the 'sufferin' promo last week and started out "Oooooo he's hot" and then flipped to "What the hell is this supposed to be? Does he have a brain injury?".

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
At first I thought it was cool how Brock was never actually defending the title (or even there with the title) but now I kinda think I just miss the title being defended. By like a wrestler.

TNA spots all over this RAW.

Destination America knows where to promote their product. Feel like they've already done more to hype TNA than Spike did. I guess it is sort of Destination America's most marque show now.

It's a stupidly smart decision to make, especially since it airs on a different day to WWE programming.

krae_man

New Orleans
Home of pirates drunks and whores
New Orleans
Tacky overpriced souvenir stores
If you wanna go to hell
You should take that trip
To the Sodom and Gomorrah
On the Mississip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom