• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

fZqm9szl.png

iLgszx0l.png

nckpeuWl.png

mCaCFzGl.png

kG7Vk5Ul.png

Downhome

Who was the last guy that the WWE decided on being "the guy", and pushed them on their very on, that was a big success? Here lately it feels like the only guys that truly get over are those that the fans demand to be pushed, and they eventually just give in to it (Punk, Daniel Bryan, etc...).

Harper has had great matches with Ziggler. Just didn't really lead anywhere. Now he's being used as cannon fodder for Roman Reigns. I think its just a matter of time till Harper starts going on a winning streak, making him look strong going into Wrestlemania

Little behind but it pains me to see Harper having to enhance Reigns

The few times a big guy is great and he still cant get the attention he deserves because Cena 2.0 needs to win every match

Looks like he's just going to get lost in midcard hell through WM

Fox318

Harper has had great matches with Ziggler. Just didn't really lead anywhere. Now he's being used as cannon fodder for Roman Reigns. I think its just a matter of time till Harper starts going on a winning streak, making him look strong going into Wrestlemania

They never booked them to go anywhere.

Dude sacrificed his body for a match that went nowhere.

I always get a bit on edge when these "hand behind the back" matches happen. A bump could get totally fucked pretty easily, and for something that isn't even entertaining.

Fox318

There should be a rule to NEVER EVER EVER mention the NFL during a match.

Cover the match, the storyline, the wrestlers, hell they can talk about JBL's hat but they should never talk about the nfl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom