• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

Stephanie talking about A+ players staying on top and not getting hurt is kind of funny considering her husband has Kevin Nash-level knees at this point.

At first I thought it was cool how Brock was never actually defending the title (or even there with the title) but now I kinda think I just miss the title being defended. By like a wrestler.

I'd be keen to see the title only defended at PPV's but going a quarter of the year without the most important thing in the WWE not being in the picture just makes everything less meaningful. The point of being at the WWE is to be the best, beat the best, show everyone you are better than that other wrestler. In my opinion at least.

Bandini

My two favorite WWE performers squaring off on the mic and lighting up the arena, are they really going with the Looney Tunes guy over this?

Downhome

I would appreciate it if Daniel Bryan acted pissed off at John Cena for bringing back the folks that made his life a living hell for almost an entire year.

I know, it will never happen...

Entropia

No One Remembers
Kane, no surprise.

Watch WWE blame Smackdown's new night ratings because D.Brine can't draw. Not the fact it's arguably the biggest night of other channels.

Best wrestler in the world is an "everyday guy".

No, he's a coked out Michael Jackson with Swag injections.

giphy.gif

I literally said "are you fucking kidding me?" out loud when the music hit. He is honestly the fucking worst. But it's nice seeing Bryan in a fight again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom