• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

wow batista and randy orton were in the main event at the last wm

Orton never got his rematch

also

p511VgN.png

I actually like how the Network does it and think it's honestly the best solution. Don't edit a thing, put a warning up before the episode, and don't index his matches. It can make some of the PPVs interesting to watch if you're looking for a specific match but hey, you want to see the guy.

Ohhh I didn't know/forgot they had that. I'll have to take more notice and check tonight, they always have some kind of popup at the start so I never even look at them. Glad they did that, similar to what WB did with their older cartoons. Hang a lantern on it so people understand and feel comfortable discussing such a painful event rather than bottle it up and do damage internally.

It's possible that it's because of the jumping to WCW thing. Cunt JR said about how they 'betrayed them' by telling them he'd stay(the second time) and then showing up on Nitro. Even though Rude wasn't even doing anything for WWE other than managing DX and instead went to WCW to manage the more successful version of DX with his actual friends(Nash and Perfect)

He was also a supporter of Bret's and hated Shawn's guts. I know there's the story that he knocked out Warrior, so I wouldn't be surprised if he put Shawn out too at some point. Hell, he might have been 'one of those marines'

That could be it yeah, without H's push behind the scenes at the HOF I could see the idea of putting him in not getting enough traction so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom