• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
3bf0c965686980c091b640a90648df44_crop_north.png

Sorely missed.

Edit: New Page
ddp_awesomeface_display_image.jpg

What WWE should really fucking do is try to get NXT to 2 hours and broadcast that instead of smackdown. They don't have the roster for both raw and smackdown.

The NXT roster is quite large too, as it stands a lot of the talent there has to wait weeks for TV time if they aren't at the top of their roster.

Would love to see it push out to 90 minutes first, if they can handle that without getting to stupid or repetitive maybe go to 2 hours eventually. Grow it gently.

JavyOO7

I prefer Brock to be a special attraction and not be on RAW every week. He really doesn't need to appear every week. If he does he ain't so special anymore. If you had a quality writer like in NXT then having Brock not there isn't so bad since the rest of the talent is putting in their end of the bargain... with permission to do so of course.

If he can forgive Savage I'm sure he can forgive Rude. Especially since he's also dead.

And looking at those .gifs it's a shame that WWE does not recognize the WCW International Heavyweight Championship as a world title reign. It should totally count, although then it would give Flair 2 more title reigns.

Maybe next year they will bump the IHC into that bracket too, to give Cena one more challenge to meet, once and for all he will be the greatest sports entertainer of all time!?!!!

That can be his Mania 2016 program.

Kacho

Gold Member
The class ring title is an abomination, I legit prefer the non-spinner spinner title. Both are pretty awful though.

"class ring title" that's perfect. But yeah, both suck. WWE needs to go back to classic belts. The bling shit is so hokey.

Paracelsus

A belt needs to have round silhouette and/or round elements inside to go with it. The NWA title always looked cheap because of that.

UberTag

Yup.

All this has exposed is how none of these people liked wrestling.
Vince chased all of the wrestling fans away.
Wrestling is what his father did.
These are sports entertainment fans.
In other words, all they've ever known is a world where Cena is king and lords over all.

Fox318

I could live with him taking 4 PPV'S off but work a Raw match to make up for it.

First thing he should do is come out and berry the Usos

I want them booking an awesome surprise raw match with him and him being a legit litmus for guys proving they are main eventers.

I want a modern day Mankind title win on Raw. Take somebody like Cesaro or anyone else and have him look like the people's man.

Hell Goldust would be the perfect dude. For all of the work that dude has done he has never had the belt.

Fox318

Nah, its perfection right now. NXT should stay one hour and those specials be 2.

I don't want them to fuck up nxt but they don't have a roster to to interesting things on smackdown/mainevent/superstars.

They try and fill 30 min with fucking miz every Thursday. That will never draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom