• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Fucking Windows updates. Update causes my PC to shut down when I put it to sleep and then have to go through the entire "Windows did not shut down properly" bullshit.

i think we are seeng the start of something very special in Seth Rollins.

The start? The guy's been killing it for a few months now. He finally started to get comfortable a little while ago and he's playing the role of a bratty heel perfectly. I remember when the Shield were a thing and everyone assumed that Ambrose was going to be the heel and Rollins was the face just based on character and moveset. But he totally won me over, I was a big Ambrose guy as well.

I feel like this is what happens when the higher ups are just like "hey, we have confidence in you, do your thing" rather than having to walk on eggshells around people. You have goobers like Alex Riley who wont shut the fuck up about brass rings, then you have a guy like Seth who makes one remark about it and then just does it. Don't talk about doing it. Do it.

Plus J&J are great.

Heel

Lucha Underground Applies For Trademarks On Several Names

The company, acting under the name “Lucha Libre FMV LLC”, applied to register their lucha mask logo in addition to naming trademarks for talent. The list of trademarks is as follows:

Lucha Underground
Big Ryck
Mr. Cisco
Son of Havoc
El Hijo Del Havoc
John-Tourage
Johnny World
Johnny Mundo
Dario Cueto
Prince Puma
Aztec Dragon
Sus Otomis
Piston Paw Jack
Mariposa Y Las Lost Girls
Mariposa
Moon Kobra
The Stingray Sisters
Ivelisse
Mil Muertes and The Gallery
Cage
Aztec Warfare
Beal
Black Lotus
King Cuerno
Mil Muertes
Catrina
Cortez Castro

Chamber, we in there?

Thorakai

I mean from a perspective of everyone's role compared to last year. Rusev, everyone in the shield, Bray. Rusev is doing killer since he first popped up, Rollins is the top heel, Roman is being forced on us, Ambrose is one of the top faces, Bray lost just about all momentum he had a year ago. Punk is gone, ADR is gone.

The way I remember things is that Bray didn't really start building momentum until the win over Bryan. The dirsheetz rumors of Bray vs. Cena was pretty laughable because the only thing of note Bray did was beat Kane in a lackluster Inferno match which was followed by a directionless few months. It wasn't until the Cena feud where he started to get elevated as a legit main event contender...until it was stopped to a halt with the Mania loss. So basically there is still hope for him to get built as a threat again only to get squashed by old man Taker!

I was thinking of the wrong Mr. Sisqo

Sisqo-Unleash-The-Drago-390552.jpg

Fox318

Brat and co g it fucked up because their was no plan for their breakup plus Cena shouldn't have won.

If they really want a new face and New top guy Cena should be out of the main event or he should never fucking win.

He isn't a draw, he was never a draw. Jeff Jarrett drew more dimes than cena.

Heel

A fan Q&A session with Phil "CM Punk" Brooks will be airing on live on UFC.com at 2pm PT. I'm already cringing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A fan Q&A session with Phil "CM Punk" Brooks will be airing on live on UFC.com at 2pm PT. I'm already cringing.

I was actually just thinking to myself "Who was CM Punk's best opponent in the WWE?"

and surprise to myself, I came up with...John Cena?!? Yeap. The champ is here.

2 would probably be Mysterio and 3 would be D-Bry.

Brat and co g it fucked up because their was no plan for their breakup plus Cena shouldn't have won.

If they really want a new face and New top guy Cena should be out of the main event or he should never fucking win.

He isn't a draw, he was never a draw. Jeff Jarrett drew more dimes than cena.

A Cesaro fan talking about who is or isn't a draw. Fuckin' hilarious.

Heel

UFC Q&A's attract a special kind of tactless goober. I would be surprised if there wasn't at least one knucklehead letting CM Punk know "You're gonna get knocked out, bro." or asking him for free WrestleMania tix.

DMczaf

http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/...lks-Returning-His-Favorite-Match-and-Fantasy/

Roman has spoken. They are no longer GIFs, or JIFs, or JIFFs....they are now "Those Little Short Films".

ON THE MOST BIZARRE THING THAT'S HAPPENED WHEN HE'S WALKED OUT THROUGH THE CROWD

There's been a couple of situations. There's one time a few months ago this little girl came out and wave slapped me. Just a big bear hug on me and I didn't even notice. She was on me before I even knew so when I looked down this 7-8 year old little girl who was as cute as can be. Not too long ago, I think last week i saw those little short films they do on the internet some girl just feeling my arm up and holding my hand. There's so many people and I'm trying to take in the crowd and see what I'm working with with the people that sometimes I don't even notice things like that. We have an awesome job, they're so fiesty and emotional and outspoken. But they've been awesome with me. They haven't done anything too crazy to where we put the entrance in jeopardy

Fox318

A Cesaro fan talking about who is or isn't a draw. Fuckin' hilarious.
Cesaro is a draw.

Cena has been the top guy for like 13 fucking years and the industry is fucking dead. Cena has been in the main event picture for fucking long and all he has done is kill ratings and house show attendance.

Cesaro is a draw.

Cena has been the top guy for like 13 fucking years and the industry is fucking dead. Cena has been in the main event picture for fucking long and all he has done is kill ratings and house show attendance.

Not that I don't believe you (I don't), but do you mind backing this statement up?

Cesaro would be a draw if he wasn't consistently losing and made to look like shit. And if he wasn't given the single worst theme song in the company right now.

Fox, don't do this to yourself man.. After SoulPlaya I don't know if you're shootin' or working us with this Cesaro love.. Don't go down this road, you're gonna break and tell one of us about how Cesaro has sex with our mother.

I just wanna ask again; Wyatt losing at Mania to Cena and then not go against Bryan for not only the title, but a rematch between the two straight out of the biggest PPV ever was dumb as fuck, right?

Thinking about this just makes me go..

KVa2Nc7.gif

Really extentuates how much of a cunt machine John Cena really is in terms of booking.

Kornflayx

Cesaro is a draw.

iwxPI0mwDBI46.gif

WWE would be even worse off without Cena. Houseshows without usually draw very poor IIRC.

Toki767

I just wanna ask again; Wyatt losing at Mania to Cena and then not go against Bryan for not only the title, but a rematch between the two straight out of the biggest PPV ever was dumb as fuck, right?

KVa2Nc7.gif

Really extentuates how much of a cunt machine John Cena really is in terms of booking.

It's really ridiculous looking back that after Wrestlemania 30, Daniel Bryan, the champion, was the odd man out of virtually every possible feud and just gets stuck with Kane. They should have just let him face Cesaro since he had become a Paul Heyman guy by then.

Kornflayx

KVa2Nc7.gif

It would have been so easy to book a Bryan reign. Give Bray the win at Mania, have the rematch at Extreme Rules. Maybe Cesaro on one of the interim PPVs. Then have Bryan - Brock at SummerSlam.

SO GODDAMN EASY

Fox318

Not that I don't believe you (I don't), but do you mind backing this statement up?
There are plenty of Nelson ratings charts out there for raw(on my phone right now)

The house show stuff has been from what I've hear from Meltzer. Although they had a good turnout last week in la, NYC, and , Chicago .
I think this is the only big show thing that always gets me to laugh.

Fox, don't do this to yourself man.. After SoulPlaya I don't know if you're shootin' or working us with this Cesaro love.. Don't go down this road, you're gonna break and tell one of us about how Cesaro has sex with our mother.
If Cesaro ever does a Kane level botch I will laugh with everyone here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom