• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Itami's new finisher, but I prefer the question mark kick. He used it once again Breeze and it looked great.

HkKsjPz.gif

It would have been so easy to book a Bryan reign. Give Bray the win at Mania, have the rematch at Extreme Rules. Maybe Cesaro on one of the interim PPVs. Then have Bryan - Brock at SummerSlam.

SO GODDAMN EASY

We clearly don't know what's best for the company, that's why.

WWE thinks WWE was the reason it became a success no matter what those vignettes tell you. Vince himself said it in an ECW episode before saying, "You don't know what you like, I tell you what you like."

He's not entirely wrong.

Fox318

It would have been so easy to book a Bryan reign. Give Bray the win at Mania, have the rematch at Extreme Rules. Maybe Cesaro on one of the interim PPVs. Then have Bryan - Brock at SummerSlam.

SO GODDAMN EASY
Its still odd that they moved a face Cesaro to a heel manager.

Bryan Bray would have been fantastic although I still want Cena Brock at summerslam.

Browny

Banned
Royal Rumble Prediction No 1:

Bo Dallas returns and wrestles 10 minutes plus, microphone in hand, wishing all his opponents the best of luck before throwing them out, in a WWE "homage" to Phil Brookes' run the other year.

Everything regarding Cesaro seems political as hell and everything about him depresses the hell out of me.

AyuRQl9.jpg

This is what should've been the beginning of a legend.

Kornflayx

Its still odd that they moved a face Cesaro to a heel manager.

Bryan Bray would have been fantastic although I still want Cena Brock at summerslam.

He should've never turned heel. Keep the music and the swing and ride wave as long as you can before transitioning to something new

speaking of breeze, where the hell is he? this is the last time we've seen him outside of him being dragged out when sami won the title

Nah, he's had promos the last few weeks about how he is "traveling the world on a modeling tour" and will be back soon. It's a way to give new guys (Itami, Balor, Owens) time to get over and explain Breeze's absence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, he's had promos the last few weeks about how he is "traveling the world on a modeling tour" and will be back soon. It's a way to give new guys (Itami, Balor, Owens) time to get over and explain Breeze's absence.

The last off-season Breeze will ever get.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
He hasn't even been off, he's working house shows. He had a dark match at the SmackDown taping the other night.

But I do want Prince Pretty back on my television. He could have a fun program with Balor or something.

Oh he's been doing house shows? Well shit, he's done then

Heel

I like Itami's new finisher, but I prefer the question mark kick. He used it once again Breeze and it looked great.

HkKsjPz.gif

That's actually pretty brilliant for a wrasslin' finisher. He should learn to use it in the correct context, faking a body kick and coming over the top with a headkick. Looks pretty and a has a great 'out of no where!' element.

BNPkt5o.jpg

KissVibes

Banned
Everything regarding Cesaro seems political as hell and everything about him depresses the hell out of me.

AyuRQl9.jpg

This is what should've been the beginning of a legend.

God, I forgot how major this was. They could've built him as a beast like Brock. I mean shit, some of the stuff Cesaro does seems VERY Brock level. One handed barbell lifts? Lifting motherfuckers like Khali with ease? Cesaro should be in the title picture. (Barrett too because BNB rules)

BUT HEY CAN'T LET ANYONE SEEM BETTER THAN ROMAN "DAMAGE" REIGNS.

Fox318

Barrett vs Cesaro for the Title is a mania quality match and building up.

Instead we will get Sina vs The Rocks stuttering cousin.

Still think it makes more sense to have Reigns be the one to beat Rusev. Still looks super impressive and builds him up while giving him a title that actually means something now, and it would give Reigns more time to develop if they are deadset on him one day being the guy.

You know if this whole Bryan/Lesnar thing isn't happening, I believe a Sheamus feud would be actually kinda interesting. Harken back to the 18 second loss helping Bryan more than Sheamus and that haunts him and all that jazz. I just want them to steal the show of that ever comes to fruition.

Still want Lesnar tho.

Ithil

I would say "Bryan carried HHH" but it would a lie. HHH either had something to prove (to Punk?), or the way he changed his training to make himself leaner and more agile altered it, or maybe both.

But that was the best he's been in the ring in probably 10 years. He gave as good as he got.

Not that I don't believe you (I don't), but do you mind backing this statement up?

Is that gonna be one of the Things We Just Know?

Cesaro would be a draw if he wasn't consistently losing and made to look like shit. And if he wasn't given the single worst theme song in the company right now.

I get that he couldn't use Patriot anymore after the split, but God his new theme is weak. Powerful weak. It also pisses me off for some reason.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would say "Bryan carried HHH" but it would a lie. HHH either had something to prove (to Punk?), or the way he changed his training to make himself leaner and more agile altered it, or maybe both.

But that was the best he's been in the ring in probably 10 years. He gave as good as he got.

It's HHH Prime right there. It's like all the legends he always talk about growing up loving and learning from flowed through him for that one match, and it was fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom