• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
That ending.

ibr9YRjcdttlBI.gif

Heel

That ending.

ibr9YRjcdttlBI.gif

Brock selflessly eating canvas like a pro for that dweeb Seth-kun tells me he's already got a foot out the door of this phony ass biz, friend. I wouldn't be surprised if Viacom's first advance cleared in an offshore account.

Downhome

Blah, I'll never forget how I found out that Savage died. He died on my birthday, 2011, and I was out to eat with my dad and cousin. My uncle had shot and killed himself just two days prior and we were getting ready to go to his visitation later that night.

No clue why I just typed it out, but it'll always stick with me. We were going through one of the worst things ever to hit our family, then as I was there eating I got that news. It obviously wasn't as bad, to me personally, as what happened to my uncle, but it was certainly a blow. On my birthday no less. Blah.

Watching the MNW doc and Hogan actually says this line in re: BATB 2000: "From my perspective I had a final saving grace. I had a contract where I had creative control. Which I have never exercised until the situation."

I laughed for so long when he said that I got a sore back from it.

Sephzilla

If Rollins doesn't walk away from the Rumble with the belt, I'll be surprised.
I don't think he's walking out of the rumble with the belt. Brocks either going to destroy Rollins or Rollins will get Appledough'd

Rollins is in that match simply so Brock can win without Cena losing

Guys, there is no way that Lesnar is not champ going into Mania. We're getting Reigns / Bryan vs Lesnar for the belt. I don't see any way around that.

Rather have Bryan vs Brock because if its ever going to happen its now or probably never with Brock most likely going back to the UFC. Rollins can happen in the future.

Yeah, I'd say it's now or never for Bryan vs Brock, that match needs to main event WM. Maybe Bork can Bork his neck again like at WM19.

brock-lesnar-botch-o.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom