• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did this guy walk out of a cartoon about fan nerdy fans with nasally voices?

image.php

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Punk sowing the seeds of being a commentator.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
...Canada, you have some explaining to do for shitting out this turd of a human.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is spiraling out of control.

Whoever is in charge of this is shitting the bed completely. It's a complete mess. They should be vetting questions and having someone besides a confused old man move the mic. Fuck, they should have known what they were getting into but this is just...even more insane.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in this for the long haul, friends. I'm eating that shit sandwich. Punk's Road to the UFC is a must-see. I'll laugh, I'll cry.

Just caught up with NXT and holy shit the way Alex Riley was shitting all over Balor and Itami was insufferable. I mean Jesus Christ, his comments were just nonsense.

EDIT: Ah shit, that Q&A's started.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well it had to fucking happen didn't it. Someone had to go for the worst question possible.

All these years, we thought Fireman's carry moves were bullshit, but these real fight fans are convinced it will work in a shoot fight! We were wrong all this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom