• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedevil

What's to stop them making this year "Bryan's year" and keep building Reigns up in the upper card in the meantime, so that he's ready (or someone else is) for the big Rumble and Mania win in 2016. Have Reigns beat Rusev and have a second from the top US title reign or something, if you must have your swat gear nancyboy pushed.

I'm just some guy on a message board, it can't be that hard to look at this stuff in a global corporation..

Vince McMahon and a bunch of writers to scared to challenge him but instead just writes what he wants that is in the way I bet. Plus a little bit of fear if they give him the title again he could injure himself again.

Ithil

Vince McMahon and a bunch of writers to scared to challenge him but instead just writes what he wants that is in the way I bet. Plus a little bit of fear if they give him the title again he could injure himself again.

Cena could get run over by a bus tomorrow. There's no point in being afraid of injuries, they will happen or they won't. No one saw Reigns' hernia coming except his abdominal wall, but it happened.

"Aloha CM Punk Sir!"

Database.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is pretty cringeworthy. Bringing up his belt status when he was a teenager. This is like James "The Grim Reaper" Roper going against someone who knocked him out in the Golden Gloves when he was a child.

zychi

Banned
Whatever you say, friend.
Wrestling fans and MMA fans are the exact same

There's intelligent wrestling fans like some guys here, and some UFC fans who are intelligent. UFC is usually really good at weening out the bad questions, but that dude who was just hammered obv wasnt screened

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
A smattering of two claps for the PRIDE mention.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh boy oh boy. This dude is so nervous. AHAHAHAHA

Oh goddamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom