• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

You haven't been training UFC, have you?

D06D7T3.png

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Dr. No (1962)

The first Bond movie. It's very subdued except for Dr. No's plot, which makes no sense to me but involves ruining a space launch with nuclear powered radio waves for...some reason. Bond does some real spy shit and is a cold blooded killer. Sean Connery is as SUAVE AS RICO SUAVE GOD DAMN. It's a shame that the movie takes a nose dive once it actually gets to Dr. No. The hidden lair and monologue scenes are usually some of the best. I should note he's actually referred to as a detective, not a spy, which makes a lot more sense to me. I would recommend it, but it is missing a lot of traditional Bond tropes. No gadgets, only a tiny chase scene, I think only one explosion and it wasn't even an explosion, just fire, no real big bad henchman or big fight scene.

Fox318

LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

007 Dr. No (1962)

The first Bond movie. It's very subdued except for Dr. No's plot, which makes no sense to me but involves ruining a space launch with nuclear powered radio waves for...some reason. Bond does some real spy shit and is a cold blooded killer. Sean Connery is as SUAVE AS RICO SUAVE GOD DAMN. It's a shame that the movie takes a nose dive once it actually gets to Dr. No. The hidden lair and monologue scenes are usually some of the best. I should note he's actually referred to as a detective, not a spy, which makes a lot more sense to me. I would recommend it, but it is missing a lot of traditional Bond tropes. No gadgets, only a tiny chase scene, I think only one explosion and it wasn't even an explosion, just fire, no real big bad henchman or big fight scene.

TREE BLIND MICE

F9VgvJD.png

15 Superstars to watch in 2015

Full List:

15- Mizdow
14- Alexa Bliss
13- Enzo Amore
12- Tyson Kidd
11- Wesley Blake & Buddy Murphy
10- Luke Harper
9- The Vaudevillains
8- Bad News Barrett