• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

scabro

Cesaro @WWECesaro 1 min1 minute ago

Nobody that can throw you over the top rope?? Remember me Big Show? #RAW… http://instagram.com/p/yDwhWvtoaA/

10919297_1537058703215023_1585055557_n.jpg

over the top rope, and the 3 ropes under it

edit:damn first page, have some renee
kKCMgM5.gif

Cagey

Banned
About time someone said it. Misusing the term 'bury' should be a bannable offense. Crying every time someone loses that the IWC favors needs to be rightfully buried. Bryan recently came back and he is bound to lose a few matches in order for a feud to take place and a heel to gain his/her heat. Cesaro is low mid-card/enhancement right now. He isn't being buried right now, he is in a spot on the roster where losing is common. He was buried last year so please stop saying he is being buried every time he loses a match.
The best serious post on this thread.

Hex

Banned
So mystery opponent is either Orton or one of the three guys, right?

Orton will come back anti authority I think, he still hates Rollins and Trips punked him.
Unless of course they retcon that.
I expect Orton to return to screw Seth at the Rumble

UberTag

Those TV monitors flickering behind the numbers remind me of The Miz's all-time greatest promo at WrestleMania.

I'll never understand why they show these crowd shots when a video is playing, and the crowd has zero reaction
You'll have to tweet Kevin Dunn about why he does that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom