• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sou Da

Happy MLK Day everybody. You know what's coming.

3iJJAdG.jpg

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992)

So basically, since the ANOES series ended in 1991, the team making Hellraiser movies felt it was totally cool to steal as much from it as possible. I mean, New Line wasn't using it anymore. And it is SHAMELESS with the rip offs. Absolute shameless. I'm talking things that are almost shot for shot out of ANOES movies. I'm talking dream sequences and dream land. I'm talking Pinhead coming into the real world and killing everyone at a party and trying to apparently kill the world. This movie is really, really, really bad. Bad story, bad acting, bad CGI effects, RIDICULOUS kills and John Cenabites. It's bad. It's also shot like an 80s 3D movie for most of it for some reason.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
The best serious post on this thread.

Yeah, it's unfortunate but what else is there to be said. Whenever someone loses, they are automatically 'buried' and GAF says WWE has lost its mind. Take for example a match between Ambrose and BNB, the loser is said to be buried and that's, of course, not cool by IWC since they both need to win for whatever reason. If there's a DQ and no winner, then that's called out for laziness by the writers and that's a still losing situation. It's irritating to see so whining when we all know WWE doesn't cater to the IWC outside of rare occasions. Not all horses can win the race so it's annoying when every wrestler the IWC supports needs to look strong in order for the show to be called great or entertaining.

RP912

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1992)

So basically, since the ANOES series ended in 1991, the team making Hellraiser movies felt it was totally cool to steal as much from it as possible. I mean, New Line wasn't using it anymore. And it is SHAMELESS with the rip offs. Absolute shameless. I'm talking things that are almost shot for shot out of ANOES movies. I'm talking dream sequences and dream land. I'm talking Pinhead coming into the real world and killing everyone at a party and trying to apparently kill the world. This movie is really, really, really bad. Bad story, bad acting, bad CGI effects, RIDICULOUS kills and John Cenabites. It's bad. It's also shot like an 80s 3D movie for most of it for some reason.

I never understood Hellraiser. From the looks of the trailers and posters, dude was doing more trolling than harming people.

Hex

Banned
Actually wasn't Seamus supposed to come back soon?
He could be mystery opponent.
Heel Seamus.
Could also go NAO since we have not seen them yet and they are Authority lackies.
Though there was a rumor of them doing something with The Ascension.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Would bury be OK if used in this sentence?

"WWE is burying the IC title by constantly having the champion lose non-title matches."

Where have you been the past 5 or more years? The IC title is practically meaningless and has been for awhile. It's near impossible to bury the title at this point unless they decided to trash it like Medusa did with the WWE Women's title on Nitro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom