• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDiggity

Where have you been the past 5 or more years? The IC title is practically meaningless and has been for awhile. It's near impossible to bury the title at this point unless they decided to trash it like Medusa did with the WWE Women's title on Nitro.

You see...every now and then, they have this little glimmer of hope when it comes to the title. Of course it has been 1 step forward 2 steps back for quite some time.

-_-

20140406_WM30_LIGHT_HP_CesarAndreCup1.jpg

UberTag

Wow... Cesaro can't even buy himself a win over a black wrestler with a terrible gimmick on MLK-day.
Vince sure hates his guts.

strobogo

Banned
I never understood Hellraiser. From the looks of the trailers and posters, dude was doing more trolling than harming people.

In the first two movies, Pinhead was basically just a dude/demon doing his job. If you fuck with the box, he'll show up and open your eyes to the world of bondage and shit. In this, he comes into the real world and wants to kill everyone for some reason.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Cagey and Caspel need to get a room. They can be all WWE-apologist with each other.

He's going to win one tonight. To celebrate the holiday.

Riiight. I don't like most of the booking the WWE creates and majority of the storylines. But there is no use needlessly whining and misusing terms to try and be funny on a forum board.

Just 3 weeks ago, I thought Cesaro might have benefitted huge from the Rumble.

Now it's clear that he's going to just be involved in a Kofi spot.

UberTag

Riiight. I don't like most of the booking the WWE creates and majority of the storylines. But there is no use needlessly whining and misusing terms to try and be funny on a forum board.
I actually agree with you guys about the term "burying" being misapplied callously.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
You see...every now and then, they have this little glimmer of hope when it comes to the title. Of course it has been 1 step forward 2 steps back for quite some time.

Last time I cared about the title was when Cody had it in 2011, going on 4 years ago. Before that, Ziggler's first run in 2010 was alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom