• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Craziest ending I've seen to a Raw in a long time. Certainly the best in a while anyways.

Love how they kinda pushed Lesnar as a face at the end there. I mean, come Sunday, he'll come in as a heel too.

But for now, the dynamic I see, obvious as it may be:

Cena - Face [Durr]
Lesnar - Neutral
Rollins - Heel

And I'm okay with that. Fine with it, in fact.

More greatness from Raw.

Brock has never F5ed Khali - Khali was too immobile for that by the time Brock came back, although he has hit some boss F5s to Henry since returning.

un1xMm1.gif

Nameless

The ending earns bonus points given the go home show to Rumble typically ends with a locker room clearing brawl and Cole screaming with unconvincing excitement.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's an awful lot of racism in that #RAWlternative stream. No thanks. :/

The ending earns bonus points given the go home show to Rumble typically ends with a locker room clearing brawl and Cole screaming with unconvincing excitement.

I always hate the clusterfuck brawl before the Rumble, but the build for the rumble match itself has been basically nonexistant this year

Kacho

Gold Member
The Big Show F5 was bananas. Brock has so much power. Also the title match at RR is going to be fire! Can't wait.

aka_bueno

Been waiting for that Sting RAW appearance! Great Raw Reunion, brought me back to the Attitude Era I grew up with!

Seriously, watching the whole Sting thing develop from the very beginning has been so awesome. I was at the WWE Mattel panel at SDCC last year when he (in full costume with a bat) surprised everyone towards the end with his first official WWE-anything appearance (even Daniel Bryan who was one of the panelists didn't know he was going to appear). I'm enjoying every bit of his limited appearances so far.

It's just refreshing to see Lesnar's dominance be appreciated, instead of booed by dummy Cena fans. I just wish he would have clotheslined the hell out of Rollins too.

NYR

Great raw, loved the ending, didn't read dirt sheets so had no idea Sting or Brock were gonna show up. Hyped up for Royal Rumble.

aka_bueno

Think that actually counts as one of his 6 contract appearances? Hopefully that was a freebie since he lives there and it was so brief and he didn't have to do anything lol

Wonder what Sting is going to do at the rumble to fuck with hunter. I started laughing when he got pissed and started yelling his name. Wrestlemania will be fun for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom