• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just because WWE Raw is over doesn't mean that the excitement has to end. You could be just like Buff Bagwell and enjoy exclusive WWE original programming on the WWE Network for only $9.99 a month

VxhFQSV.gif

Wonder what Sting is going to do at the rumble to fuck with hunter. I started laughing when he got pissed and started yelling his name. Wrestlemania will be fun for those two.

Right now all signs point to....

Cost Rolins the title and have Cena get the pin on Bork

Bunch of nice guys in the business these days lads

tumblr_nigjltDWrm1ro4dt3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nigjltDWrm1ro4dt3o1_500.jpg

Thats really sweet.

Heels shouldnt be sweet.

Hunter plz

Bad sign. Remember what happened to Ricochet when 'a lot of NXT guys went to bat for him'

Eh, I've heard conflicting reports on that. Some have claimed that was the reason he didn't get signed. Meltzer said it was because they didn't think they needed him. Either way, the people "marked" for Ricochet in that scenario. With Biff it's more of a "you should really give this guy a look".

Are you people serious with that HHH praise? Unless he hit the kid by accident, I think making him cry is a job well done. No apologies. That kid's a mark.

He's a heel. Shrong witchu people?

I THOUGHT THIS WAS WRESTLING

Cagey

Banned
Watching Rumble 2003. jeans and wifebeater Big Show is the fattest slobbest Big Show skin, right?

Are you people serious with that HHH praise? Unless he hit the kid by accident, I think making him cry is a job well done. No apologies. That kid's a mark.

#Wrecked.

HHH should have whispered some gully shit to the kid so the kid got terrified and would be dying to see The Vigilante Sting kick his ass.

Alucard

Banned
Alucard presents a Wrestle Enigma production.

ROH Ep.174 Results and Review: Alberto El Patron Debuts

Alberto-El-Patron1.jpg

Featuring:
-Cedric Alexander vs. Frankie Kazarian (okay opener)
-Donovan Dijak vs. Jake Dirden (good debut for Dijak)
-Alberto El Patron's debut (great promo and exchange with Jay Lethal)
-Jay Briscoe vs. Matt Taven (okay main event with good storytelling around the ring)

Gifs:
Cedric-Kazarian-DDT-Sell.gif

Christopher-Daniels-Shaking-Head.gif

Alberto-El-Patron-Claps.gif

Maria-Bennett-Taven.gif

Definitely worth watching. The El Patron segment in particular was very strong. He definitely feels like a big deal on the ROH stage.

Thorakai

fucking triple h is exposing this business and putting people's careers at risk

guess I'm gonna have to hunt down the bork and stang segments now

Gonzalez

Banned
Bunch of nice guys in the business these days lads

tumblr_nigjltDWrm1ro4dt3o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_nigjltDWrm1ro4dt3o1_500.jpg
What a bunch of marks in that crowd. That kid is probably the son of an employee, and H is telling him "Good work kid, now let's get some Pizza". Then he looked to his left to see the kids granny wink at him, he then winked back.

Maybe his tears weren't wrasslin related, he could have pooped in his pants or something and was embarrassed.

Kacho

Gold Member
I don't care what anyone says HHH did the right thing. It would be different if current WWE wasn't geared towards kids but it is so I can't fault him here.

UberTag

This isn't wrestling. That's what Vince's father did.
This is Dancing with the Superstars.

I don't care what anyone says HHH did the right thing. It would be different if current WWE wasn't geared towards kids but it is so I can't fault him here.
I agree with you.

Carnby

Guise,

How was Raw? I'm thinking of subscribing to Hulu so I can start watching the show regularly. Is this the week to do it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd be crying at the end of a 2015 Raw too

Or maybe it was tears from the sight of the majestic Brock Lesnar reigning down on us mortals. Kind of like how Zeus's form could blind humans if they saw him.

Tomohiro Ishii should probably rest his shoulder, but screw it I wanna watch him go all Vader time on people.

Also I am ordering some Zero 1 shows because of Data West. Noah and Zero 1 fest incoming!

Not if you think logically. Makes complete storyline sense for both him and Bray for Bryan to lose tonight. Builds stakes for SD match with Kane, makes him an underdog in the Rumble.

If I'm thinking logically, I wouldn't have someone who is a serious contender for the Rumbe and WWE WHC lose to Bray Wyatt who is a complete joke.

I don't think his chances are damned by just that though.

Fox318

Maybe that kid was crying because he thought Cesaro wouldn't main event mania and HHH was trying to tell him that he is booked to win the rumble?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom