• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Can I make a friendly request, as a European chump? If some awesome shit goes down at the Rumble, can there not be a thread made in OT about it with a great big spoiler in the title? Seriously. I'm still salty about Sting being spoiled at Survivor Series for me. Those of us with regular jobs here can't watch PPVs til, like, 15 hours after they finish for you guys. At least.

Telling you Roman wins isn't really a spoiler at this point though.

So there will be video of this avatar rumble yes? I am not even participating but damn it's intriguing and probably going to be more entertaining than the actual Roman Rumble.

don't worry, we've revoked Wesker's thread making privileges

giphy.gif

Verendus

Banned
On second thought, in consideration of Chopper, it's good that my thread title wasn't used. I wouldn't want the return of the greatest superstar in the last ten years to be spoiled either.

Chopper

That's why Chopper was being reasonable and asking us to only keep "awesome shit" from him.
Whereas Roman winning would qualify as "same old shit".
Haha. That's kinda true. If I was spoiled for that, it would actually just save me an hour of my life.

you could you know , show some self control and not go on gaf for a day. world wont end
Ooooooor US wrasslegaffers could show a little bit of restraint for the sake of their European brethren. It's not just me man.

Mil Muertes has the worst overall look in Lucha Underground. Those powder blue pinstriped tights with random ass repurposed Mil Mascaras mask and crap moveset= worst part about LU.

They started with the one match they hyped up and then did an awkward cut to the announcers before going to a horrible battle royal. Then we got Lashley saying words, which was worse, and Lashley-King wasn't good either. Beatdown wasn't anything special. Gail-Havok was fairly bad until Kong came out and shined brighter than anyone on the show so far by just standing around looking like she'd kill everyone around her. Even without being able to really work, she's a megastar - hopefully WWE re-signs her because she shouldn't be wasted her. Koya beat Uno in a nothing match before Storm cut a promo on Matt Hardy about being a bigger demon than anything Hardy's ever faced, and Roode and Angle argued because they're a team now, so they can't get along. EY and Ki vs. Roode and Angle was a nothing match.

EC3-JB was nothing, but the loogie EC3 spit on Spud was sick. Also, Tyrus nearly didn't catch Mark Andrews off a super SSP to the floor. Matt Hardy-Storm sucked and set up Jeff-Abyss in monster's ball next week. They show clips of this during the break, and then after it say WE'VE GOT BREAKING NEWS - Jeff-Abyss next week in a monster's ball. Also, Lashley is shown with his belt next week defending against Aries, so we know that Lashley gets his belt back in the street fight and that Aries gets the World title shot case. Aries got that case, Spud got the X title shot, Magus gets the tag title case so he and Bram can break up in the tag title match, and Velvet got fired in the greatest FOF firing bit ever - thanks to Robbie being great. Street fight wasn't much beyond a couple of cool camera angles, and this show was way too lifeless in every way.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2015/01/tna-impact-wrestling-1-23-15-feast-or.html

Screens -

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/8db1ibl93vs6kjl057hnkqjvylrh3doc

Does TNA seriously have a stable called "Beat Down Clan"?

And are Josh Mathews and Tazz commenting from inside a hotel room and not live in the arena?

Oh shit now here comes a female Abyss. TNA really is stuck in like 2000 era wcw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom