• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the NJPW/ROH shows, what matches should we see this year? I'm thinking maybe Cole/Okada. Briscoe/Nakamura? Lethal/Omega? Having trouble coming up with an opponent for Tanahashi.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did Otani get on the Tanaka diet or is he still old and fat?

Is Tenryu still capable of punching and chopping people really hard? Perhaps he could add to the Yano/SuzukiGun feud.
He looks way older than he actually is, but I feel like that's a plus in Japanese wrestling.
8-7-19.jpg

I liked his matchup with Takayama in the 5v5 and he made Sekimoto into his young boy for a while until he got jobbed out.

I don't know about Tenryu
Speaking of the NJPW/ROH shows, what matches should we see this year? I'm thinking maybe Cole/Okada. Briscoe/Nakamura? Lethal/Omega? Having trouble coming up with an opponent for Tanahashi.

Didn't they say they're only getting 3 of them this year? Cole/Taichi, Briscoe/Taka and Lethal/The Young Lions

Didn't they say they're only getting 3 of them this year? Cole/Taichi, Briscoe/Taka and Lethal/The Young Lions

The report was that Koff was hesitant and Johnston was trying to push for more. Koff has no idea what he's doing though. He's mostly just bitter that NJPW was working with GFW. And even if they only bring in 2-3, it's almost a guarantee it'd be at least a few top guys. It wouldn't be worth promoting as its own show if they were bringing in mid-carders.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I finally got around to watching KANA vs Syuri

Syuri is great. KANA has regressed big time. She's so slow, sloppy, and awkward in this match. Maybe worry less about your entrance attire and more about performing because she stunk up this match. She's nowhere close to a top 5 performer. I don't think she ever was, but she's somehow gotten worse. Tsubusa, Io, Arissa, Hiroyo, Kyoko, Nanae, and Hikaru are all better than her and deserve the coverage she gets.

Verendus

Banned
You all have some good memories. How do you even remember what you were banned for? I think I've been banned half a dozen times, but I can't remember why now. It was for trolling since my persona is to basically troll/reverse troll/reverse reverse reverse troll everyone but I couldn't tell you what posts to be honest. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's Reigns time, all the time.

Balee dat.

P.S. I hope all Bryan fans are banned if Reigns doesn't win this Sunday.

Edit:

I hope all Bryans fans get banned even if Reigns wins the Rumble.

Edit Deux:

Balee dat.

I was banned once as a junior I think and once as I just got out of juniorhood. Both for 3 months I believe. One of them was for making a topic with false info and getting everyones hopes up in the gaming side. EVEN though I edited. Duckroll did it lol.

UberTag

Yep. And from what we heard, it pissed off Steen. Steen didn't know about that policy and was unhappy to lose to Nakamura.

Fuckin' mark.
His ass was heading out the door to NXT and he was unhappy to lose to Wrestling Observer's "Wrestler of the Year"?
Hehehe... Owens is in for a rude awakening in the WWE if that upset him. He won't be sheltered in NXT beating up his good buddy Sami forever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Batista retired in shame after losing to Del Rio, Bryan, and The Shield back to back

Putting over young talent and going on to make tons of money unrelated to wrestling.

How can anyone hate Batista? Other than Bryan marks who would throw a fit if Macho Man returned from the dead and pinned Bryan.

You all have some good memories. How do you even remember what you were banned for? I think I've been banned half a dozen times, but I can't remember why now. It was for trolling since my persona is to basically troll/reverse troll/reverse reverse reverse troll everyone but I couldn't tell you what posts to be honest. Ain't nobody got time for that.

It's Reigns time, all the time.

Balee dat.

P.S. I hope all Bryan fans are banned if Reigns doesn't win this Sunday.

Edit:

I hope all Bryans fans get banned even if Reigns wins the Rumble.

Edit Deux:

Balee dat.

Fg8c2JV.gif

Even the Bryan marks are believing in da balee shit. Calm your shit down, friend.

Chopper

Can I make a friendly request, as a European chump? If some awesome shit goes down at the Rumble, can there not be a thread made in OT about it with a great big spoiler in the title? Seriously. I'm still salty about Sting being spoiled at Survivor Series for me. Those of us with regular jobs here can't watch PPVs til, like, 15 hours after they finish for you guys. At least.

Vylash

Can I make a friendly request, as a European chump? If some awesome shit goes down at the Rumble, can there not be a thread made in OT about it with a great big spoiler in the title? Seriously. I'm still salty about Sting being spoiled at Survivor Series for me. Those of us with regular jobs here can't watch PPVs til, like, 15 hours after they finish for you guys. At least.

don't worry, we've revoked Wesker's thread making privileges

You've got
NO CHANCE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom