• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amory

It'd be fine if Ambrose was losing because they wanted to push Bray but they don't seem to be doing that either. They're doing nothing with either of them.

JcZXlbv.gif

UberTag

Who did Dean piss off backstage
Nobody. But he's a face who needs to be derailed to make way for Roman Reigns and all of the part-timers returning for Wrestlemania season.
Like Sting the Vigilante. And Old Man Undertaker.

Dean will get a new push after Mania season. Maybe. He'll probably need to turn heel, though.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
The matches that Ambrose and Wyatt had were totally passable for the most part, I just don't want to see this feud anymore. I hope it's over now.

somedevil

The matches that Ambrose and Wyatt had were totally passable for the most part, I just don't want to see this feud anymore. I hope it's over now.

It was. I wonder if they are thinking of turning Dean heel. Cause with Bryan and Orton coming back he is not in the top 4 babyfaces ranking right now. He fighting with Ziggler over who is fifth or sixth.

UberTag

Miz cares so much about losing his title last week he's already booking guests for interview segments on Smackdown.

Amory

Remember last week when they did that semi interesting Ryback promo and even let Cesaro speak and it wasn't great but you got the feeling they were trying something different?

That stuff's over, huh?

UberTag

Bear in mind that faces only win at Tribute to the Troops shows...

No. Results[14] Stipulations
1 The Usos defeated Gold and Stardust Tag team match
2 Naomi won by last eliminating Natalya Santa's Helper Divas Battle Royal
3 Dean Ambrose defeated Bray Wyatt Boot Camp match
4 John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Erick Rowan defeated Seth Rollins, Big Show, Luke Harper and Kane 8-man tag team match

Ithil

Dean got dragged out of his months long feud with Seth (which still has no definitive ending) to lose to Bray four times in the midcard.

UberTag

Remember last week when they did that semi interesting Ryback promo and even let Cesaro speak and it wasn't great but you got the feeling they were trying something different?

That stuff's over, huh?
We'll get more Ryback tonight. All of Team Cena needs to get screwjobbed.

Don't count on seeing anything from Cesaro.

UberTag

I mean their feud was midcard.
No no... you're supposed to swallow the WWE logic that because the match went on last and Bray won all those times that he's now super over as a threat for the Undertaker at WrassleMania and that he's a main eventer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom