• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox318

lmfao this thread, next people will be saying that WWE Champ CM Punk was a main-eventer even though he was only ever allowed to main event one PPV with the belt (vs Rock)
WWE featured a match with Cena and Johnny Nitro over Punk Bryan for the title.

Think about that.

When the books come out about Cena's time in the WWE I can't imagine they will speak about him being a leader like Taker

Cagey

Banned
Thus far on DVR, I've seen British Miz win the god damn IC title and now these fat ass Ascension just used their lazy light jog and fall into a dude finisher on the main show.

I hope it gets better...

These guys need to ascend on a stairclimber

Looooool

When the books come out about Cena's time in the WWE I can't imagine they will speak about him being a leader like Taker

yeah all you have to do is wait a few years for some wrestlers to retire, then hope that one of them writes a book, then hope that one of those books has a part where they say cena isn't great or something

i envy your life

Ithil

I like how their gimmick is so substantial it consists of them clapping to a light theme song and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom