• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there truly no other heel available to take pot shots at the faces and perform general shenanigans? I was hoping BnB was going to take over this slot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't know why you guys complained about this crowd. Everything about this show has justified this crowd. I feel the exact same way. Hell, they're more into the matches than I am.

Fox318

Kane

Kane.

In.

KANE IN 2015.

rooqXZh.jpg

Cesaro ✔ @WWECesaro
Here's a #FACT for you. In 2014 I had the most matches in @wwe, with 207 #professional #DontConnectDeliver
3:10 AM - 6 Jan 2015

There you have it

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This is SoulPlaya's fault

Actually, there was one man who could have snuck up behind Rollins, saved his "best friend" Edge and prevented the Authority from bringing Kane back in the first place.

That man was Captain Charisma. But no, he was too scared of getting his blue dot exposed.

Is there truly no other heel available to take pot shots at the faces and perform general shenanigans? I was hoping BnB was going to take over this slot.
Well he seems to be getting aligned as more of a heel so we can still hope. I mean, for like a week, but still. Hope!

UberTag

I don't know why you guys complained about this crowd. Everything about this show has justified this crowd. I feel the exact same way. Hell, they're more into the matches than I am.
I agree with you.
For some reason, WrassleGAF believes throwaway 4-hour RAW TV tapings with shit booking should naturally attract an audience with passion and intellect.
I'm not sure why exactly.

Usually the shitty product kills the crowd as the show goes on, this crowd was awful from the very beginning

I agree with you.
For some reason, WrassleGAF believes throwaway 4-hour RAW TV tapings with shit booking should naturally attract an audience with passion and intellect.
I'm not sure why exactly.
I wouldn't pay to go see Raw, unless the post mania Raw landed in Boston. I've only seen one Raw and the ticket was a gift. During the brand split I gladly went to every Smackdown taping in my neck of the woods.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Your choices are Show, Harper, Kane, BnB.

BnB seems like the perfect fit...only his gimmick will continue to get him over as a face no matter what he does.

Show and Kane are pretty good in some of these skits...but then you get the inevitable run ins and shitty matches.

Harper...might be your best bet.

Vylash

"ryback wasn't knocked out after taking big show's knockout punch, that's the first time we've ever seen that"

uh...guys?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I have a crazy suggestion for them. Longer matches with clean endings.

It doesn't need to be 3 hours
and It doesn't need to feature the same superstars cutting the same promo every week

Stephanie's promo to Cena tonight was her promo to Bryan. 'We believe in you but we don't' everything about Raw is stale and the 'newest' thing in the main event is Rollins that seemingly is rolling around in purgatory because the champion isn't around. The Authority restored angle feels like we just rewound all the way back to the Raw before Wrestlemania.

NastyBook

Wow, this crowd is totally failing to react to the spots at the right time. But they were very active the duration of the match. The fuck?

Harper...might be your best bet.
A shame his vocabulary consists only of bleats. Wait, no. He spoke a few words, like, once. But he's a "I don't give a shit" heel and not an "I'm going to screw you over" heel you need in this kind of spot.

In other news, since when was Ryback given beast mode status? Only Cena ever lasts that long and he even got protected by a cheesy interference finish.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I think I'd rather have butt rock PPV themes over WWE trying to be hip with their PPV themes.

Embrace your trashiness.

lmfao this thread, next people will be saying that WWE Champ CM Punk was a main-eventer even though he was only ever allowed to main event one PPV with the belt (vs Rock)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom