• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no... you're supposed to swallow the WWE logic that because the match went on last and Bray won all those times that he's now super over as a threat for the Undertaker at WrassleMania and that he's a main eventer.
It was the main event. You guys are whacked.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
I mean their feud was midcard.

I think Bray is kind of a main event heel by default right now. Seth is the only one above him, really. Orton turned face, Brock is never on television, Triple H is part time and will be facing Sting at Mania.

The part where it's the "mid-tier" of the show and not the main event?
The feud started in the main event of Hell in a Cell. They just fought in the main event of TLC.

The matches weren't great but the feud main evented. They topped the card at the last PPV. These are not opinions.

Reading the last page or so, looks like I made the right decision to switch to The Wire season 3 instead of continuing with Raw tonight.

Not that it was much of a debate or a surprise that The Wire is the better choice.

NastyBook

No no... just downgraded to Main Event and Superstars where he can get beat repeatedly and "send a message" to those disrespectful Internet smarks.
I will still smarkishly, foolishly hope that he will be made a Real American again, thus instantly regaining his former glory from only a year ago.

UberTag

The feud started in the main event of Hell in a Cell. They just fought in the main event of TLC.

The matches weren't great but the feud main evented. They topped the card at the last PPV. These are not opinions.
You're completely right.
Although if you're claiming that anyone in the WWE gave two shits about their "off-season" shows, I've got some bad news for you.
Ziggler and Ambrose are getting de-pushed now.
Bray will get de-pushed after he jobs to Taker.
None of these people will be "main eventers" in 2+ months.
Rollins will be, thankfully, as he's likely going to be Roman's first main event feud. Depends on how the Orton-Rollins program goes.

Just got back from seeing my father-in-law at the hospital. How was Raw so far? As good as last week at least?
You made the correct choice for your entertainment programming tonight.
Was Jerry there?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Reading the last page or so, looks like I made the right decision to switch to The Wire season 3 instead of continuing with Raw tonight.

Not that it was much of a debate or a surprise that The Wire is the better choice.

It is 100% the right choice.

The Wire is among the best shows ever. This Raw had another Reigns and Big Show match.

You're completely right.
Although if you're claiming that anyone in the WWE gave two shits about their "off-season" shows, I've got some bad news for you.
Ziggler and Ambrose are getting de-pushed now.
Bray will get de-pushed after he jobs to Taker.
None of these people will be "main eventers" in 2+ months.
Rollins will be, thankfully, as he's likely going to be Roman's first main event feud. Depends on how the Orton-Rollins program goes.

You made the correct choice for your entertainment programming tonight.
Was Jerry there?
We've got bigger names coming back now, so no, I don't expect them to main event again for a while, but I do think they'll get there in the not too distant future.

Raw64life

Cole just referred to Ryback's promo as a promo on air. Let's hope he gets the same punishment as Cesaro and is banished from Raw.

This is gonna be another 15 minute Ryback match isn't it? Stop making Ryback wrestle for long periods of time.

Bowser

Ryback's horrendous promo lands him a RAW main event.

Cesaro's meh/okay promo lands him a BNB squash and no air time the next week.

UberTag

We've got bigger names coming back now, so no, I don't expect them to main event again for a while, but I do think they'll get there in the not too distant future.
None of these returning fossils have any business being in matches at WrestleMania.
Unless they have an old fart rumble match like WK9 did. (Incidentally, I marked out seeing Fujiwara apply his signature armbar.)

They closed out a few Raws and Smackdowns too, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom