• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Whats aries say

Lucky for you, I have DVR:

AA: But I have to ask you, what do you say to your critics, who admit you are the Premier Athlete, you've got clearance rat charisma?

TN: *stays silent, not looking at AA*

AA: Okay alright, let me ask you a 2nd question. Again, not my words but what do you say to the critics who say while you have an amazing physique with these remarkable washboard abs, trying to have a conversation with you is actually as about as interesting as talking to an actual washboard?

TN: The Premier Athlete doesn't have to answer questions from his critics *walks away*

AA: OK there you have it. Critics of the Premier Athlete, simply put Tony Nese gives you nothing.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
C3dtC5AVYAAqtUb.jpg

Im jus dead guys

Not like your former teammate beat him clean not even a year ago, Seth. Or your other former teammate would have beat him clean if his foot wasn't under the rope.

But yeah you're the only threat to the legacy.

Remember that week or two where we all awkwardly thought we were gonna get a reveal that these two had a kayfabe affair?

Okay Seth just threatened to hurt a child. He's a...good guy?

Top Bottom