• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Seth's line delivery is awful. Maybe this guy just needs bulletpoints but his acting terrible.
Seth's never been a good promo. He's not awful but I don't think he's ever delivered a good promo. There's a reason why Ambrose dominated the promos during the Shield, the others sucked at them.

Steph jeez...

YyHnM9L.gif

I don't get why you change your mind and say Triple H is on his way without him just immediately showing up behind Seth with a sledgehammer.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
HHH isn't gonna be there

A limo will pull up and Seth will approach it, then some goons will get out, throw Seth inside and drive away

Barrage

I thought that's the most interesting Seths been since he turned face.

He does the intensity well, he just misses the easy alley-oops (" that's not the cerebral assassin, that's a ....scared dude." Something with a little more bite would have killed.)

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Braun has great delivery on the mic. He sounds legit scary.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I was hoping they actually went through with Seth showing up to HHH's driveway looking for a fight (and a camera guy conveniently there to film it)

Yeah all things considered I thought that Steph/Rollins exchange was fine

The story has a fairly logical path so it's easier to get on board vs. the usual weekly BS from Steph

Top Bottom