• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

I hate the whole two-person authority figure thing. Smackdown does what it can with it but it's a shit show on Raw. Everything Mick does is constantly undermined by Steph. I get that she's a heel but there's got to be a better way to go about the dynamic.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Steph facing the camera cleaveage forward for no reason.

Toki767

I hate the whole two-person authority figure thing. Smackdown does what it can with it but it's a shit show on Raw. Everything Mick does is constantly undermined by Steph. I get that she's a heel but there's got to be a better way to go about the dynamic.

It's silly when by the show's own admission, Foley is supposed to have full control of match making.

It's like good cop bad cop, but the good cop can't remember his lines

I like Rich Swann but Neville has been hitting it out of the park as heel king. Hell give him a coronation with crown. He'd make a better King than King Barrett's shtick.

orioto

Good Art™
Can i book the end of that RAW ? Joe interfere and destroys Stroman, then challenge Owens for the title at Fast Lane!

It's silly when by the show's own admission, Foley is supposed to have full control of match making.

And even when he makes matches it's usually just "well wrestler A said he wants to fight wrestler B, I shall make it so."

You might as well just let the talent govern itself at that point.

EDIT: I'm SO SO SO happy Rich Swann didn't come out dancing.

Top Bottom