• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

#BestForBusiness

Bow down to the king!
King of ratings dropping

He looked really impressive during his feud with Edge, honestly. He just looks weak right now. I know he can really trim down the next few weeks before Mania but it really just wasn't his gut that dated him. His jet black dyed hair, his receding hairline, and his deep wrinkles really stood out. I don't want to see the guy pull a Flair.
I've seen worse. I think he'll be fine. I would love to see Taker actually put on muscle but that's something like an oxymoron. He's getting old and he's never been the most defined guy but he could do something. But with his hips and knees he doesn't need the pressure on them.

Man if we didn't have hd, we wouldn't be having this convo.

FUCK HD!

Gurrry

I mean.. cmon guys. The ending to this is about as plain as day.

Braun is gonna be close to winning... until we hear
romans music hit and he gets revenge for last night.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I mean.. cmon guys. The ending to this is about as plain as day.

Braun is gonna be close to winning... until we hear
romans music hit and he gets revenge for last night.
No music I bet.

shanafan

What? Ha, makes sense why they didn't show them coming down to the ring.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe...ing_In_a_Cart_at_the_Royal_Rumble_Photos.html

FPMB30Wl.jpg

uIVway8l.jpg

Damn, you could make a case that Strowman is the antithesis of the Roman effect. Limited moveset that's compensated by a decent mic skill and great build up.

Y'all remember when we thought they were gonna blew it when he was in that never ending stream of squash matches? I remember.

Nose Master

I like owens, but I hope the swerve is that Reigns doesn't interfere. Then they cut to the back, and they show Joe standing over Reigns.

Top Bottom