• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

I'm glad they keep going with the "Goldberg kicking Brock's shit in every time they fight" deal.

Suplex City was the worst thing to happen to this company in years.

So....do they build to Sasha/Bayley at WM? (which unfortunately also means Charlotte/Nia)

Seems pointless without a title but not like they have any idea what they're doing

Bayley beats Charlotte at Wrestlemania. Sasha runs down and we expect an emotional friendly celebration. They hug, Sasha slaps in the Bank Statement.

WWE pls.

somedevil

Sasha heel turn?

She desperately needs it.

Not really she is the most popular out of the 4 NXT call ups.

C3cnn1-WAAUr5fW.jpg

Only the Bellas are more popular.

I am sure it's ultimately his call as to whether or not he wrestles. I am sure he's earned his walk-away. This is him saying, 'I am fit to compete' and honestly, I don't think he is. He should be honest with himself.
Let's be honest though, this is the most bloated he's been since 2002-3, that's pretty good. Actually I'd argue that the late fall summer of 99 he looked worse.

So....do they build to Sasha/Bayley at WM? (which unfortunately also means Charlotte/Nia)

Seems pointless without a title but not like they have any idea what they're doing

WM will be a 4-way. Charlotte/Nia/Sasha/Bayley.

I expect the Sasha turn on Bayley will likely be a big Raw after WM moment.

Let's be honest though, this is the most bloated he's been since 2002-3, that's pretty good. Actually I'd argue that the late fall summer of 99 he looked worse.

He looked really impressive during his feud with Edge, honestly. He just looks weak right now. I know he can really trim down the next few weeks before Mania but it really just wasn't his gut that dated him. His jet black dyed hair, his receding hairline, and his deep wrinkles really stood out. I don't want to see the guy pull a Flair.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm sure the title is changing hands at 7 without Roman having been seen on the show

Top Bottom