• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

>Cruiserweights

giphy.gif

I hate how the crowd just seems to not give a flying fuck about the cruiserweights :(. Heel Neville is one of the top heels in WWE today.

I hate how the crowd just seems to not give a flying fuck about the cruiserweights :(. Heel Neville is one of the top heels in WWE today.

Yeah. This is definitely one of the underrated feuds happening on both WWE brands right now. A shame the audience don't give a fuck but can't totally blame them. Vince fucked this division up.

They are slowly repairing all the damage they did to the CW. It is still below where is could have been with good start. At least it is now on the way up.

They are presented as the kids table with their presentation and emphasis on how small they are. If you are treated as secondary time filler you will be seen by the fans as just that.

They are slowly repairing all the damage they did to the CW. It is still below where is could have been with good start. At least it is now on the way up.

Yeah, it's definitely getting better. The problem is that you made them look so bad in the beginning that the crowd has no interest. You basically have to win them back from 0 now.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Does Flo Rida come out with songs only for WrestleMania or what

You'll never know how bad it feels until your hips are shot and you need surgery.

I'm bloated as fuck

I am sure it's ultimately his call as to whether or not he wrestles. I am sure he's earned his walk-away. This is him saying, 'I am fit to compete' and honestly, I don't think he is. He should be honest with himself.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Bayley is gonna try to help Sasha and she'll complete the turn just like Ziggler.

Top Bottom