• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Pikma

Banned
Unfortunately, some of their best people are gonna get called up pretty soon so it's gonna be barren.

NXT's having a hard time building homegrown stars outside of Tye right now.
Not true, when the few call ups start to happen the rest of the guys will have a lot of room more to get booked better and will shine better. Asuka and Nak cannot be called up soon enough

thats cause the old timers are still bigger draws than these new era vanilla midgets.

dont get angry with me sometimes its fun to be a heel lol

It's the sad truth. Your buddy from work isn't gonna give a shit about Sami Zayn's workrate but when Goldberg is spearing dudes and yelling "who's next", he's gonna watch.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Paul's ability to memorize the most nonsensical monologues is actually commendable.

njean777

I don't get why they are dragging this out, why even give Brock the rub? He got trounced twice already. Even if he wins it won't matter (to me at least)

Rimfya

Banned
Goldberg says no.

Brock calls out Owens.

Owens says no.

Brock calls out ...

They say no.

Repeat every week until Lesnar's contract expires.

Not true, when the few call ups start to happen the rest of the guys will have a lot of room more to get booked better and will shine better. Asuka and Nak cannot be called up soon enough

If Joe, Tye and Nak all leave, who's left to be a viable threat to Roode in the singles division? Almas and Jose are alright but the audience doesn't have a reason to take them seriously, I'd argue.

Toki767

Pretty sure Lesnar isn't scheduled to wrestle a match until Mania.

Curious if they end up giving Goldberg the title now.

I think they may be pivoting to a Owens/Strowman/Reigns triple threat at Fastlane with Reigns winning and then defending against Undertaker at Mania.

somedevil

If anyone is interested John and Wai are doing a live review on facebook tonight:

If you don't want to wait for REVIEW-A-RAW tonight, tune in on Facebook Live here at 11:45pm Eastern as John Pollock and Wai Ting review Raw

gun_haver

Goldberg v Lesnar should be for the universal title. The only reason I can think why it shouldn't is that it is beneath them.

Owens will always have potential to be more than he has been lately, but his title run has been pure crap. There are no other contenders who would elevate the belt as much as a Goldberg v Lesnar title match at WM.

Load the match up.

If Joe, Tye and Nak all leave, who's left to be a viable threat to Roode in the singles division? Almas and Jose are alright but the audience doesn't have a reason to take them seriously, I'd argue.

Roderick and Ohno are short-term ideas. Then later in the spring/summer you likely have Kyle O' Reilly and Adam Cole coming in.

Is..... Is... Is crazy buttocks back!?
No it's
____9317236.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Roddy and Hero. You don't need more than that. And then you can bet your ass Sanity will win all the belts because it's HHH's brainchild.

They don't need to be unstoppable forces, anyone with the proper booking/push could beat him, that's infinitely better than being stuck with Asuka and Nak.

Top Bottom