• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Nia is fucking boring, and Sasha as a heel would work but charoltte is already the heel champion. Who is going to face charlotte and be the face? Bayley? I like bayley but she isn't on banks level just yet imo.

Charlotte will work with all three of them at WM.

After that I suspect we'll see Sasha turn on Bayley.

Nia is proof that you don't need to know what wrestling is to be able to wrestle in the WWE

She is a role model for all the children out there

But in all honesty, those indian kids imitating WWE matches are more talented and less sloppy than this Performance Center-trained UNSTOPPABLE MONSTER HEEL
What you tryin to say about trampoline indie feds?! Me and my cousins used to put on 8* matches on the daily, son.

No way Cole is throwing his momentum away to go to Full Sail.

Cole is a damn near certainty to be gone to WWE once his ROH deal expires in April. Meltzer has said as much for months. It's why ROH was so hard line about making sure his contract was extended due to his injury. It was supposed to expire on January 1st.

Pikma

Banned
Kyle O'Reilly is potentially not coming back to wrestling for a long time last I heard.
Last I read was that WWE was being wary of signing ROH guys until certain time passed after their contracts ended, I think it was 60 or 90 days, for some reason so it's possible that he'll still come in after said period

njean777

Charlotte will work with all three of them at WM.

After that I suspect we'll see Sasha turn on Bayley.

I know she will work with them, but are they going to turn her face or what? I mean I could see it, but idk she has so much heat in her right now.

Enzo and cass fuck yeah, but this storyline needs to die

ngower

"Too bad you ain't going nowhere."

tumblr_inline_okmfw5ev2Q1srwt8s_500.gif

Top Bottom