• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Pretty sure Lesnar isn't scheduled to wrestle a match until Mania.

Curious if they end up giving Goldberg the title now.

I think they may be pivoting to a Owens/Strowman/Reigns triple threat at Fastlane with Reigns winning and then defending against Undertaker at Mania.

Lesnar is booked on every Raw except one from now until WM.

They can't have him show up that often and not at least wrestle once.

No it's
____9317236.jpg
Hey, fuck him. Another one of Hogan's bitch boys.

If Joe, Tye and Nak all leave, who's left to be a viable threat to Roode in the singles division? Almas and Jose are alright but the audience doesn't have a reason to take them seriously, I'd argue.

With the correct booking and build up you have potential champions in guys like Roderick Strong, Andrade, Young and maybe, maybeee Lorcan, I mean, Bo was champ back in Florida, the division will flourish again once the big guys get called up.

Same scenario with the women's when Asuka leaves.

The main event of the UUDD Madden tourny is going to be better than Mania

So hyped for that, the dream match we all wanted.

Roderick and Ohno are short-term ideas. Then later in the spring/summer you likely have Kyle O' Reilly and Adam Cole coming in.

Those could work, they're probably not gonna have a Takeover between WM and MITB probably so that's enough time to build some guys.

I'm just uneasy about them potentially losing so much star power at the same time. Seems like there's been a mass exodus of NXT talent in the last 18 months.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah. She's gonna be all pissed because of how shit's been going down, we're gonna see Sasha v Bailey soon or something.
I'm guessing they do Sasha/Bayley v. Charlotte/Nia and she turns after the match to set up a fatal four way at WM.

njean777

Push Sasha to frustration and an inevitable heel turn.

Build up Nia as a monster.

Is it really that complicated?

Nia is fucking boring, and Sasha as a heel would work but charoltte is already the heel champion. Who is going to face charlotte and be the face? Bayley? I like bayley but she isn't on banks level just yet imo.

Pikma

Banned
Nia is proof that you don't need to know what wrestling is to be able to wrestle in the WWE

She is a role model for all the children out there

But in all honesty, those indian kids imitating WWE matches are more talented and less sloppy than this Performance Center-trained UNSTOPPABLE MONSTER HEEL

Top Bottom