• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How can the Royal Rumble have two 30th anniversaries in a row? Is the WWE just that stupid?

Pikma

Banned
This is a match full of injury prone bozos. Someone is going to pull a neck muscle.
Would that be enough to have them take a 2 1/2 month vacation? Please say yes

Situations like these are why you should've drafted an unsafe worker, like a bear or something.

They're not turning Harper.... Until EC. He'll be the reason Bray wins.

Man fuck this will basically be an evolution type bs story all over.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This was the 30th Royal Rumble, meaning it's the 29th anniversary.
100% they have referred to this year's rumble as the 30th anniversary

The first Royal Rumble was not on a PPV called "Royal Rumble"

It makes sense.

This is some WWE-ass logic. They could have at least waited a month for people to forget about them botching math before they tried to retcon this.

100% they have referred to this year's rumble as the 30th anniversary

This is some WWE-ass logic. They could have at least waited a month for people to forget about them botching math before they tried to retcon this.

The first Royal Rumble took place on a TV event. The second Royal Rumble match took place on the first Royal Rumble PPV. Last Sunday, the 30th Royal Rumble Match took place on the 29th Royal Rumble PPV. Next year the the 31st Royal Rumble Match will take place on the 30th Royal Rumble PPV. I honestly dont blame WWE for simplifying this one to be honest.

Let's not get into Ric Flair's supposed championship record - that is a whole other ballpark of complications.

Top Bottom