• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
the way wrestlers swing at cena after the shoulder tacles looks so fucking stupid, just throw a regular punch and have him duck not swing like a moron

That's because it's the most intersting the Wyatt Family has ever been. Plus the long-term booking with Randy and Luke in-fighting. I'm actually kinda excited to see what a Randy/Bray feud would look like, and that's a first for EITHER.
The Orton being a part of the Wyatts angle has been interesting but I think it's made people forget how fucking terrible face Orton has been since he came back (even at the beginning of the Wyatt/Orton feud last year)

Walking around telling jokes. VIPERVILLE

I'm actually kinda excited to see what a Randy/Bray feud would look like, and that's a first for EITHER.

They've been so committed to this story since the beginning, even with all the silly goofy dumb shit like glowing eyes and lightning etc. I'm legit interested if they can stick the landing.

That's because it's the most intersting the Wyatt Family has ever been. Plus the long-term booking with Randy and Luke in-fighting. I'm actually kinda excited to see what a Randy/Bray feud would look like, and that's a first for EITHER.
I agree in that the feud has been very good. I'm just shocked that of all the things Corpus Christi gets loud for, it's Harper. It's cool though, this face turn could actually work out nicely.

Pikma

Banned
John Cena can take 750 finishers from the guy from Atlanta but gets pinned after just one RKO

Fuck this company

Bronx-Man

Banned
This. SD desperately needs some talented faces. Ugggghhh pllssssssss

fragrantpointlessamazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

somedevil

John Cena can take 750 finishers from the guy from Atlanta but gets pinned after just one RKO

Fuck this company

One RKO > two styles clashes, and a forearm

And wow, harper didnt take the loss

lol, its like you guys haven't watched WWE before. Cena has kicked out of multiple RKO's before on pay per view.

Plus love how you forgot that AJ needed 4 attitude adjustsments to beat him.

Pikma

Banned
Cena ate a pin
Two fucking days too late

I don't get why the fuck they'd have AJ job to this shit if he was gonna job two days later and then one week later lose his belt anyway

Oh wait I know why, because backstage Super Cena had to get his win back somehow

Two fucking days too late

I don't get why the fuck they'd have AJ job to this shit if he was gonna job two days later and then one week later lose his belt anyway

Oh wait I know why, because backstage Super Cena had to get his win back somehow

Jesus man, why you mad

Top Bottom