• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

ReiGun

Bae-omi <3

Breezango should be the Smackdown equivalent of JeriKO and they're barely on TV

Dudes are entertaining and have settled into a pretty solid gimmick as a team. Dumb

Breezango, SlateRhyno, The Usos, The Vaudevillians, and American Alpha (despite being champs) are all getting a raw deal.

Not the Ascension tho. They trash.

Lum1n3s

Seriously what's going on with Apollo Crews, feel bad for the dude and what Smackdown is doing with him but I don't blame them since he's been the same ol dude since he debuted on NXT.

I never saw season 1 of Lucha Underground so I definitely want to check that out if it comes to Netflix

I saw a decent chunk of season 2 but fell off when it seemed like every week was the same. I still have a couple of notable ones I need to check out on my DVR based on how y'all had talked about it. I think they were all Mil Muertes matches lol

cordy

Banned
C3ivLx0WIAAp4zE.jpg

What the fuck is with the production team? Messed up Naomi entrance lights. Delay on Beckys smoke. At the rumble the big tron at the top of the arena was fucked up for like 5 mins and had fans chanting "fix the screen"

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Can't believe I'm actually excited to hear a Pitbull and Flo-Rida theme. After that awful Blow Your Mind rumble theme anything would have been better. It's like Randy winning the Rumble over Roman.

I find it kind of funny how the story is Mickie being pissed at Becky over the Divas Revolution when Becky got shafted badly to the side during the original revolution.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dunn has had the camera pointed at Mickie's ass for like 90% of this match.

I think Naomi was supposed to get her knees up, which is why Alexa overshot her knees. In which case the botch is on Naomi. Would make the hot tag make sense.

Top Bottom