• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Raw64life

I think Drew McIntyre still has some untapped potential. It's a shame that he'll continue to not reach that potential working in a shithole like TNA.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Agreed. Are they really paying him that well? (TNA I mean)

And what happened to "I'm going to lead ICW to a TV deal"? Not while you're on Impact you won't.

ICW? The same place that has HIV Boy? I hope not.

If only you could've spared some of that enjoyment when he was in WWE and needed it most.

It's hard to enjoy a guy's work when they're subjected to such half-baked pushes as McIntyre was. Even when the matches are good, with a style that emphasises storytelling outside of the ring and then drops the ball on that storytelling, those matches end up with no significance.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's hard to enjoy a guy's work when they're subjected to such half-baked pushes as McIntyre was. Even when the matches are good, with a style that emphasises storytelling outside of the ring and then drops the ball on that storytelling, those matches end up with no significance.

We can always go back and watch that one Elimination Chamber match where he tried really hard. I remember it well. Except for the year. 2011?

Heel

646+ 382k views for OT1 and OT2

Congratulations 1,000,000 and counting! We are the WWE Network!

The big increase in thread views means that WrassleGAF can justify paying BIONIC more, so the likelihood that he re-signs is much greater now than it was a month or so ago. It's not a guarantee, but it's much more of a possibility.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NOAH just out Teddy Long'd Teddy Long and turned a 1 on 1 in progress into a tag match.
dTtB0ep.gif

Kenou is really a fantastic seller. Especially working with old fart Liger and shit kicks Tiger Mask.

Toki767

NXT was good this week, but them making Zayn vs Owens a title match is such a big mistake

It's a mistake in that Zayn is probably going to retain because they wouldn't switch the title twice in one night (if they do it at all).

Give them credit for trying to make the belt mean more though.

Alucard

Banned
Btw, the ROH PPV on March 1st is shaping up nicely.

ROH Championship Four-Way
Jay Briscoe vs. Michael Elgin vs. Tommaso Ciampa vs. Hanson

ROH TV Title Match
Jay Lethal vs. Alberto El Patron

ROH Tag Title Match
reDRagon vs. The Young Bucks

AJ Styles is also scheduled. Could see him facing ACH as a special attraction match. The Addiction are also scheduled.

Is there going to be a Tiger Mask VI?

Yeah, but it probably won't be until IV retires. New Japan hold the rights to the gimmick and it'd likely go to a young lion coming back from excursion. Perhaps Komatsu, one day. Sayama (original Tiger Mask) had a young student who might have fit the bill, but he quit wrestling, I believe. Currently there's three OG Tiger trained wrestlers outside of New Japan; Super Tiger II, Tiger Shark & Grand Tiger. Here's the extended Tiger family;

Tiger Mask/Super Tiger/Tiger King/The Tiger (Satoru Sayama);

T79VPWT.jpg
xxkGqCD.jpg
6J672nk.jpg
sFqbyOY.jpg

Tiger Mask II (Mitsuharu Misawa);

cJaxMCz.jpg

Tiger Mask III (Koji Kanemoto);

7SrJcRM.jpg

Tiger Mask IV (Yoshihiro Yamazaki, officially endorsed by Sayama);

NLeKk02.jpg

Tiger Mask V (Minowaman, officially endorsed by Sayama);

udeMZn8.jpg

Black Tiger (Mark Rocco);

uMwihUE.jpg

Black Tiger II (Eddie Guerrero);

RuwvyaP.jpg

Black Tiger III (Silver King);

aveiQSB.jpg

Black Tiger IV (Rocky Romero);

pxEztQR.jpg

Black Tiger V (Tatsuhito Takaiwa);

OtO5zbe.jpg

Black Tiger VI (Tomohiro Ishii);

mk3TsiU.jpg

Black Tiger VII (NOSAWA Rongai);

I7IgV69.jpg

Dream Tiger (Candy Okutsu);

ikfvLgk.jpg

Tiger Emperor (Kotaro Suzuki);

8bJ6ZmI.jpg

The Tiger II/Tiger Dragon (Ultimo Dragon);

V9XS8gT.jpg
781mAUF.jpg

Tiger Shark, Original Tiger Mask & Super Tiger II;

Yr1HOFC.jpg

Great Tiger;

CMoPU5o.jpg

Lol @ WWE trying to distract fans from hijacking shows for Bryan getting a world title match by teasing a feud between him and another fan favorite Ziggler. This is so transparent.

Guys I'm bored: Impromptu Fave five.

1.) Daniel Bryan
2.) Shinsuke Nakamura
3.) Seth Rollins
4.) Brock Lesnar
5.) Sami Zayn.

About as vanilla IWC friendly as its gonna get. Sue my ass.

What if Ziggler is hiding in the casket tonight?
A couple of in ring technicians don't need flashy gimmicks and phony story lines to sell a match. They will build their feud around mutual wrestling respect and will fight under the code of honor, for thos who don't know what that is, Google it

Top Bottom