• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

I've had the Rusev trap mix in my head all day at work. I've been chewing gum too, and I caught myself doing bella.gif

Luckily nobody was around.
tumblr_inline_n8sr5h9nil1rufygp.gif

Can't just reference the gif without it being shown. Come on now.

Ithil

What controversy!?

He won fair and square this is getting so dumb.

The controversy in storyline makes no sense since in theory it shouldn't matter what the crowd thought of the winner, the winner is the winner.

It's only a controversy in real life because the crowd were meant to like him and don't. So this shit makes no sense to acknowledge like this.

The controversy in storyline makes no sense since in theory it shouldn't matter what the crowd thought of the winner, the winner is the winner.

It's only a controversy in real life because the crowd were meant to like him and don't. So this shit makes no sense to acknowledge like this.

It will be interesting to see what the announcement on Raw is. Hopefully they are putting Daniel Bryan in the title match or giving him the opportunity to at Fast Lane.

Ithil

In case WWE are thinking "well it's just Philly that'll boo." and now "Well it's just Philly and the first crowd after the Rumble that'll boo" they should remember this:

snowball_effect.png

Top Bottom