• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Big One

Banned
Lol @ the dual chants.

It seems like Reigns has this weird mix of women cheers, men booing, and the rest not caring enough to do either.

Fox318

lTxeB6m.jpg

Toki767

No one believes Ziggler should've won.

"It's not like Roman Reigns didn't do anything in the Royal Rumble match."

It's like they read the internet lol

This is going to be bad. At least Cena has the charisma to deal with the some of the hostile jeers he gets. Reigns can't deliver a good backstage promo. He's gonna get flustered as hell when they get to a Chicago, New York, etc. where the fans can get at him trying to cut an in-ring promo.

T.A.L

If they are really pushing Reigns and making him turn the tide, he would have squashed Big Slow

Trying to show moves.

No Cole he didn't do anything.

And why can't he ever clothesline people out the ring. That's like the number one baby face move. Ring clearing brawls make that move essential or something like it.

Ithil

Cena was already the top guy when he started getting "mixed reactions" and it was like five years before they started acknowledging he was booed.

And Cena is like a sponge for hate, nothing phases him.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Damn its been a long time since I've watched raw or smack down but I sure as hell don't remember commercial breaks in the middle of a fuckin match smh

MG310

Cena is pretty great at being Cena.

Roman isn't good at being Roman. He could be someday but there's apparently no stopping this train.

Oh man, the boos. Fantastic. This is going to be an interesting few months.
If they are really pushing Reigns and making him turn the tide, he would have squashed Big Slow
I was also expecting a squash, but hey, gotta bump the guy that buried 3 crowd favorites on Sunday!

Top Bottom