• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

lol @ them trying to band aid the situation with that match.

Instead of shifting gears, even just a little, and doing something interesting, they're doubling down like always.

RP912

Banned
WWE needs an invasion from a different company to bring back Network subscriptions.

cc709623652b5549e9d5894acaf4e82f.jpg

send for the motherfucking man.

T.A.L

Guess he turned them with the performance. I doubt they would mic the one section that likes him to make it seem like the crowd is going nuts. But who knows. The Advent continues

haven't seen so many posts without a mention of cena ruining the programming

yall are delusional. reigns is the best thing to happen in a long time. we have something fresh to complain about.

does the wwe really think it's a sport?

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
haven't seen so many posts without a mention of cena ruining he programming

yall are delusional. reigns is the best thing to happen in a long time. we have something fresh to complain about.

does the wwe really think it's a sport?
Cena has a boring character and his constant winning is annoying, but the dude is a legitimately good wrestler and Roman can't say that yet.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Guess he turned them with the performance. I doubt they would mic the one section that likes him to make it seem like the crowd is going nuts. But who knows. The Advent continues
You thought the crowd was going nuts? The result was mixed at best. The deep boos were muted, but the female cheers and whistles filtered through.

RP912

Banned
Reading into these comments...this shit giving me Vietnam flashbacks of WWF in 1995.

Think about it...

Bryne= Bret Heart
Reigns= Diesel
HBK= Seth Rollins
Bray Wyatt= Issac Yankem
Kane= Bob Backlund
Big Show= King Kong Bundy

complete cycle.

Top Bottom