• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Angry Cena is slightly more tolerable.
Why can't this feud be for the US Title? Talk about adding some damn prestige to the title by having Cena going for it & this high profile of a feud.
It would mean someone would have to pin Cena at some point down the road to take the belt from him. So lol no. It would also mean Cena is in no position to go for the actual title and WWE can't let fans know that he's out of sequence for things for awhile.

Mind you there's no actual reason it shouldn't be for the belt. Just Cena being Cena.

Big One

Banned
Can we please get Stone Cold as head of creative or something? He'd at least attempt to put all the talent over. Everytime he talks about someone on his podcast he never buries the guy and always critiques him/her properly. Plus he has the balls to tell Vince to fuck off.

Can we please get Stone Cold as head of creative or something? He'd at least attempt to put all the talent over. Everytime he talks about someone on his podcast he never buries the guy and always critiques him/her properly. Plus he has the balls to tell Vince to fuck off.

You answered your own question :(

UberTag

Mind you there's no actual reason it shouldn't be for the belt. Just Cena being Cena.
Why would Cena want to elevate a title that's beneath him?
Or take America's belt back from the evil Bulgarian?
Such nonsense.

rusev has no big wins

he beat shaemus and big show
Don't fret. I'm sure D.Brine and Ziggles will be happy to put Rusev over and give him some notches in his belt before Cena slaughters him now that they get their little opening match at Mania.

So what makes Lana a ho besides being an attractive woman?
Twitter needs to latch on to this and paint Cena as a misogynist. Scare what female fans he has left away. Leave him with only the kiddies.

This crowd is letting me down. I wanted them to hijack this shit. They are pretty markish.
i1wim7xTXAwrL.gif

Top Bottom