• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

How are they going to extend this for a half hour?

...They're going to bury-bury Bryan, aren't they? I'd say they weren't this stupid, but at this point they clearly are. The only tier of buried above a casket match is the literally buried of buried alive.
I'm betting he gets involved by putting Kane in the casket, thus getting the Undertaker's attention...or something stupid like that.
Well, that would take up 10 minutes with Undertaker hobbling out of the back. I like this theory.

Kids love him. Marks love him. Women love him. Casuals love him

So happy to see fans be so resilient and supportive after all the shit they put him through

Gorillaz

I just tuned in but I just wanted to get the obvious statement out the way

Casket Match

With Kane

As a main event on Smackdown

In

Big One

Banned
What was the point of booking and hyping up Daniel Bryan as being your top guy for the past few weeks if they aren't going to make him look good?

Heel

I just tuned in but I just wanted to get the obvious statement out the way

Casket Match

With Kane

As a main event on Smackdown

In

dy426hK.gif

You know how in the 80's Hulk had the little hulkamaniacs and ultimate warrior had his warriors. Wrestlers need some shit like that. Not lame likr Cenation. I think Wyatt could pull something cool like that off. Bryan doesn't have much, his little granola cornflakes?

Top Bottom