• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese Mobile Gacha Games: Gatcha hand on your wallet and I'm never letting go!

Rixa

If you play on your phone, it'll use your google wallet to make any IAP. This should get you there, mostly. http://imgur.com/a/UBHab

I have a problem. It seems I have older GBF account on my phone. I have tried to switch account and then I log with the "salty" (my reroll) email + password but it still loads that old account (not the reroll one) to my phone.

I tried this too:
If for some reason you have logged into the game with the wrong account, or want to change accounts, either delete all cookies from mbga.jp or simply visit https://ssl.sp.mbga.jp/_logout to log out of your current account.

Problem being:
Reroll account is made with gmail.com address which I dont normally use and my Google account + credit card is tide to different account.
I tried to look from Google services I have on my main account but couldnt find GBF from games list at all.

How on earth I can bring that reroll account to my phone to my main account?

kiryogi

Banned
I have a problem. It seems I have older GBF account on my phone. I have tried to switch account and then I log with the "salty" (my reroll) email + password but it still loads that old account (not the reroll one) to my phone.

I tried this too:

Problem being:
Reroll account is made with gmail.com address which I dont normally use and my Google account + credit card is tide to different account.
I tried to look from Google services I have on my main account but couldnt find GBF from games list at all.

How on earth I can bring that reroll account to my phone to my main account?

I would uninstall and reinstall GBF on your phone, but also go to the mobage link and make sure to log out, then load it up and log in proper. And then I'd tie your new google account to your phone as well.

Rixa

I would uninstall and reinstall GBF on your phone, but also go to the mobage link and make sure to log out, then load it up and log in proper. And then I'd tie your new google account to your phone as well.

Not sure if it was the lack of tying that @gmail.com to my main account on phone or something else. But now it works and I have right account with that SSR unit.

Thanks a lot :)

aitakute

It depends. what do you consider as good damages? 100k per normal hit?

I don't know what is consider high. Currently I can only do around as low as 10->15k per hit
Also, what is the point of Medusa or Odin multi-battle? I can understand Bahamut drops some good stuffs but what about those?

ImVUpLg.png

Holy crap. Finally got a Magna summon after leeching for 2 weeks.

Rixa

ImVUpLg.png

Nice :)

I went blindly to my first raid or whatever that team battle is called. Just curious to see what happens and can I survive so long that I can hit. Cost me 5 BP, I did my turn and then the enemy was dead, some other players killed it, got some loot. Not sure if these are good or bad.

The 2 on the ends are upgrade mats for characters/other stuff, and the 2 in the middle are weapon fodder. If you have skills that can buff the raid or just damage skills those are best to use because that way you won't get one shot and still 'contribute' to the raid.

Rixa

The 2 on the ends are upgrade mats for characters/other stuff, and the 2 in the middle are weapon fodder. If you have skills that can buff the raid or just damage skills those are best to use because that way you won't get one shot and still 'contribute' to the raid.

Thanks,I think I will learn someday how to buff others in raid.

I don't think new player has any raid buffing skill. The easiest way is just use a summon
^^ And that I did.

aitakute

I don't think new player has any raid buffing skill. The easiest way is just use a summon

I don't know what is consider high. Currently I can only do around as low as 10->15k per hit
Also, what is the point of Medusa or Odin multi-battle? I can understand Bahamut drops some good stuffs but what about those?

every magna weapon with attack up skill helps. it really depends on all your weapons, not just magna weapons.

if only you can get MVP in those battle.

HP skills are a reminder of what it could have been but wasn't.

if you do HL, you need HP skills. Otherwise pretty useless.

ImVUpLg.png

dark magna summon is not good simply because the sheer amount of time it takes before you can get a okish dark magna weapons pool. the 4 elements are much better.

I'm keeping rerolling when I have time, never a character so far.
Just for curiosity, it's correct to reroll after the 2 free pulls right? I can't do the rare one that requires 300 crystal, is that right?

Rixa

I'm keeping rerolling when I have time, never a character so far.
Just for curiosity, it's correct to reroll after the 2 free pulls right? I can't do the rare one that requires 300 crystal, is that right?

First I did also those 2 extra JDA code pulls too. But it was so much hassle to enter the code and get R weapons / units. I decided I pull twice with the tickets and then reroll. After I got that SSR I did those JDA code pulls.

Question: How do I sell weapons?

I know where the shop is but I cant figure option to sell. I have 50/50 weapons (most of N quality) and 17 N weapons more in mailbox.

Also stupid tutorial forced me to use 100 crystals for that potion (I think it is stamina) and then its on "Sale" for 20 crystals. Thanks a lot game. I would buy storage but its not on sale :p

kiryogi

Banned
Not sure if it was the lack of tying that @gmail.com to my main account on phone or something else. But now it works and I have right account with that SSR unit.

Thanks a lot :)

No problem, welcome to Granblue GAF! I see you're already taking your first steps well. Keep leeching summon battles to build up your arsenal.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Alice Order seems to be getting all of the advertising from SE, but Grim Notes is more popular.

Both are boring tho.

Rixa

Question (sorry cant post pic): How can I buy Storage.
I go to shop and to that icon where is "Sale" and try to buy weapon storage (Blue door, I assume that Brown red is for summons), I have over 850 crystals, it directs me to page where I can buy it with mobacoins.

Am I in the right place at all or is there different place to buy Storage with crystals?

Question (sorry cant post pic): How can I buy Storage.
I go to shop and to that icon where is "Sale" and try to buy weapon storage (Blue door, I assume that Brown red is for summons), I have over 850 crystals, it directs me to page where I can buy it with mobacoins.

Am I in the right place at all or is there different place to buy Storage with crystals?

It's the crystal one, right under the one you went to. The sales tab is for mobcoins.

2QBB4dq.png

I'm not very good with this stuff

Rixa

It's the crystal one, right under the one you went to. The sales tab is for mobcoins.

Well that explains very well. Easy to see what Iam missing when I dont understand language. Bought that weapon storage.

At what point I should buy 2nd and 3rd storage for weapons and when to buy Summon storage. Granted I dont have the crystals now but I should be good with this inventory for some days.

Thanks Tilt ;)

After a two months of playing I bought 2nd and 3rd storage just to keep archangel weapons and a ton of useless SR weapons from events.

Summon storage is useless at the moment. Its harder to find new summons and there are less archangel summon drops. I have levelled all my weapons but I can't finish levelling my few summons.

And thanks for this Azusa

Azusa

At what point I should buy 2nd and 3rd storage for weapons and when to buy Summon storage.

After a two months of playing I bought 2nd and 3rd storage just to keep archangel weapons and a ton of useless SR weapons from events.

Summon storage is useless at the moment. Its harder to find new summons and there are less archangel summon drops. I have levelled all my weapons but I can't finish levelling my few summons.

I'm pretty sure the rules are:

1. Don't roll unless it's legfest.
2. Don't roll unless it's legfest.
3. Maybe roll if the characters are limited edition.

aitakute

I'm pretty sure the rules are:

1. Don't roll unless it's legfest.
2. Don't roll unless it's legfest.
3. Maybe roll if the characters are limited edition.

Well I've done fucked up. It's my bad habit. I could have bought 2 PS4 games with that money. Funny I was thinking all day if I should buy that Naruto game because it costs so much with those dlcs and yet here I am spending money on luck pulling. I spent more than that game's cost now

Yaari

I feel left out not playing. I'll (again) try to get my way through the signup later today. Hopefully I can manage this time.

Whenever I get the urge to roll I always play a round of bingo first.

If I lose, I'm obviously on a bad streak so I won't roll in the gacha.

If I win, I'm not going to be lucky for a second time so I won't press my luck at the gacha.

Still lost 1.2k on salty singles the other day.

Rixa

Whenever I get the urge to roll I always play a round of bingo first.

If I lose, I'm obviously on a bad streak so I won't roll in the gacha.

If I win, I'm not going to be lucky for a second time so I won't press my luck at the gacha.

Still lost 1.2k on salty singles the other day.

I was going to ask where it is. But google cache helps to find this Poker guide

Is it better to play Bingo than poker and that guide still relevant or outdated?

Edit: Thank Azusa again.

Yukiari

So when do these legfests pop up?

Also a question.

My inbox has a mail about being in the 1000 player during a certain CM and I should claim something but it says I need to add my phone number? Anyone know about this one?

As someone who hasn't really played a game like this but wants to, what do you guys recommend? I tried Seven Knights but I got really overwhelmed by so much to do at first that it kind of threw me off and made me really confused. I've heard Summoners War is a really big one.

I want a game I'll keep coming back to and stick with for a long time, but I feel like I wouldn't be any good at Puzzle & Dragons because I don't really have an eye for finding the best combos and I'm just not good at strategy type games like Fantasy War Tactics. But if people think one of those is really worth checking out, I'll do it regardless.

kiryogi

Banned

Also a question.

My inbox has a mail about being in the 1000 player during a certain CM and I should claim something but it says I need to add my phone number? Anyone know about this one?

From what folks were saying every other month, but so far it's been monthly.

Also, I do believe in the 90 rolls :and single roll at time:

Did 1 90 single roll, and the 3 more singles with crystals. Vampy chan get! Wanted Lucifer or Bahamut, but what can you do.

Also GBF forums are back! They got a nice face lift.

muu

There are believers in daily 90¥ pull.

I have tried 5 times and always got a rare.

Statistically you're more likely to come ahead w/ 90 pulls than legefest dollar per dollar.

Sofia and Vampie are my two non-legefest 90 pull SSRs, though I certainly don't religiously pull.

As someone who hasn't really played a game like this but wants to, what do you guys recommend? I tried Seven Knights but I got really overwhelmed by so much to do at first that it kind of threw me off and made me really confused. I've heard Summoners War is a really big one.

I want a game I'll keep coming back to and stick with for a long time, but I feel like I wouldn't be any good at Puzzle & Dragons because I don't really have an eye for finding the best combos and I'm just not good at strategy type games like Fantasy War Tactics. But if people think one of those is really worth checking out, I'll do it regardless.

Try and play around with Terra Battle for a while, it's the first one I played but I never thought that it was overwhelming. I'll have to admit that I haven't played the game for a while so I'm not sure if anything has changed. Although it's a good game nonetheless.

Also a question.

That's.. interesting.

If there's not any sensitive information on that mail, could you screencap it so others can take a look at it? I'm not aware of any event like this though :(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Jeezus, SqEx just put a totally broken pull option where you are guaranteed 1 6 star and 2 5 stars with no extra cost from normal in KHUchi.

Top Bottom