• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Jaroof

New page!
Phonosaurus Records, who Berry Weight and Dirty Art Club are signed to, just sent me an e-mail about one of their artists releasing a new album.
It's pretty ambient, but trip-hoppy at the same time. Cool stuff.

Soma

New page!
Phonosaurus Records, who Berry Weight and Dirty Art Club are signed to, just sent me an e-mail about one of their artists releasing a new album.
It's pretty ambient, but trip-hoppy at the same time. Cool stuff.

Digging this a lot.

Reminds me I haven't listened to Berry Weight in a while too. I like coming back to this thread after a few weeks and lurking through all the good musics I missed. I love this thread so much <3

IrishNinja

cross-posting cause of the Native Tongue heads in this thread:

HfHN5.jpg

Native Tongue heads! Gummy Soul - Bizzare Tribe: A Quest to the Phacyde

Jaroof

Has anyone gone to an Emancipator concert yet??
I know I already posted that I'm going on the 28th, but I'm just curious.
I really can't wait!
Emancipator & Yppah... oh man. Gonna be so goooooood!

kid ness

Has anyone gone to an Emancipator concert yet??
I know I already posted that I'm going on the 28th, but I'm just curious.
I really can't wait!
Emancipator & Yppah... oh man. Gonna be so goooooood!
Yep, been to two! Saw him open for Blockhead last year and with Little People this year. Great atmosphere on both, he tours with a violinist and it makes for an awesome show. Hope you enjoy!

Jaroof

Mr. Moods and Erik Jackson's "Sur la Route du Jazz" is definitely worth checking out. $5 on Bandcamp.

2531089806-1.jpg

http://mrmoods.bandcamp.com/album/mr-moods-and-erik-jackson-sur-la-route-du-jazz

This is great.
For a moment (revisited) is amazing.

Yep, been to two! Saw him open for Blockhead last year and with Little People this year. Great atmosphere on both, he tours with a violinist and it makes for an awesome show. Hope you enjoy!

Oh man, I'm even more excited now!!
And damn, twice? Lucky you.

Damn he had some insane knowledge of music to use all those.

Yeah, it's pretty crazy how much he sampled.

Where's Air Tycoon's new album?? It's almost the end of the month, and he said it should be out this month..

Vard

Really liking ESNO's Visionary and Yutaka Hirasaka's colors. Thanks as always for the recommendations!

Did not know that Michita came out with a new album this year too. "Conquer" is solid.

Fjordson

I went back and scoured the first few pages, and somehow I had not heard Soul Below by Ljones. Oh my god, this is one of the best albums I think I've heard in years. It's so great. Need to more find more stuff like it.

neoism

holy shit bro thanks again for this link the album is amazing.. :O

:O

Bambino - Overseas - Pay if you Want

This tape is a thing of beauty. A CCR Release.

this thread is like Christmas
I went back and scoured the first few pages, and somehow I had not heard Soul Below by Ljones. Oh my god, this is one of the best albums I think I've heard in years. It's so great. Need to more find more stuff like it.

yep feelings mutual is my fav track listened over 400 times lol

Top Bottom