• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

Dereck

New TOKiMONSTA doe.

tokimonsta-half-shadows-album-stream-1.png

Jaroof

Free, new Evil Needle track in celebration of him reaching 10k followers on SoundCloud :D

Radiance

Can't wait for his album.

Edit:
Also got word from Bob42jh himself that another CultClassic Records compilation album, called Friends & Family 2, is coming at the end of the month!
It'll feature Jenova 7, Blazo, Marcus D, Trog'low, Senpai, Ljones, Thomas Prime, and "many, many more!".

Respawn

Banned
My goodness this thread...on the train on the way to work but when I get home I'm diving into the love. Thank you op and all my GAF bros and sistas involved.

My goodness this thread...on the train on the way to work but when I get home I'm diving into the love. Thank you op and all my GAF bros and sistas involved.

Yea i just found this place about a month ago. It has been awesome especially since there are updates about bob42jh's channel on here.

Jaroof

New Marcus D track!

Anything You Can Do

Also, here's a pic of emancipator in Thomas Prime's studio with him & Bob42jh (presumably in the background) working on TwoDaysToAlaska's album.
164268_588213091197428_1710162064_n.jpg

Can't wait on that album... TwoDaysToAlaska has only released Per Sempre from CultClassicRecords' Friends & Family, but I loved the hell out of that track.

neoism

Free, new Evil Needle track in celebration of him reaching 10k followers on SoundCloud :D

Radiance

Can't wait for his album.

Edit:
Also got word from Bob42jh himself that another CultClassic Records compilation album, called Friends & Family 2, is coming at the end of the month!
It'll feature Jenova 7, Blazo, Marcus D, Trog'low, Senpai, Ljones, Thomas Prime, and "many, many more!".

:O
New Breezewax that's to be featured on CCR's Friends & Family 2!

Halo
awesome...
love Native Sun... that F&F2 album will be too good... just discovered Blazo for the first time a week ago...his Colors of Jazz album is a masterpiece...

too much good much... :D :p

neoism

What?!
Man, I guess it's better now than never, but.. damn.
Blazo's amazing :D

well I knew about him I just never bothered to get one of his albums...

heard this End Of The World As We Know
sometime last year and remembered so I looked him up on bandcamp.. I really take my time with albums if I really love them I don't get new ones til I fully listen to the other ones I get.... I just now a few days ago stop listening to Bonobo's new hotness that album man goddamn....listened to it for nearly a month lol

BIGWORM

Thanks to whoever dropped that Blazo name. Enjoying Colors of Jazz in its fullest.

I like Pure White, Reflecting Purple, and Sky Blue tracks the most, so far.

Jaroof

well I knew about him I just never bothered to get one of his albums...

heard this End Of The World As We Know
sometime last year and remembered so I looked him up on bandcamp.. I really take my time with albums if I really love them I don't get new ones til I fully listen to the other ones I get.... I just now a few days ago stop listening to Bonobo's new hotness that album man goddamn....listened to it for nearly a month lol

Yeah, Bonobo really knocked it outta the park with The North Borders.
I liked Black Sands, too, but this new album was just amazing to me.

And yep, I'm the same way with albums.

Bob released another new track from Friends & Family 2!
TwoDaysToAlaska's Beginnings

Jaroof

Please listen to Mood if you haven't already. Definitely one of the top albums I've found in this thread.
Equilibrium is next.
Also, his Homeworks EP is fantastic..
Last, listen to Falling Leaves. It's fantastic.

Top Bottom