• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

neoism

http://friendzone.tumblr.com/post/50434140477/friendzone-always-new-track-dx-coming

Not really feeling this compared to the other one they uploaded for a limited time.

Probably their most aggressive track since !!-MAJOR

yeah crazy track I hope/wish he includes some of the tracks on Drown in Sound mix he made like 3 months ago...that skrillex track he did was fucking amazing that track you pmed me a few days ago was amazing though
Oh. Fuck. Yeah.

P.S. For all the jazzy fans Colors of Jazz 2 is coming soon!
o man I can't wait definitely his best album hope is just like it

Jaroof

yeah crazy track I hope/wish he includes some of the tracks on Drown in Sound mix he made like 3 months ago...that skrillex track he did was fucking amazing that track you pmed me a few days ago was amazing though o man I can't wait definitely his best album hope is just like it

So wait, that sample was Skrillex?!
I knew it! Haha..
I showed it to my friend who's a pretty big Skrillex fan, and he didn't think it was him.

And yeah, I can't wait for Blazo's new album :)
So much good music!

BIGWORM

I'm sure I have way more to catch up with, but damn that F&F2 is amazing. Thank you Based Thomas Prime

gheBbVS.jpg

Jaroof

ODESZA just shared a guy who goes by IG88.

It seems like he makes some pretty chill, downtempo music.

I'm really digging this track called "A Subtle Separation". It features some nice female vocals.

Some of his instrumental tracks remind of A.M. Architect's.

Edit:
Found this page on Facebook called "Chillhop", where they're dedicated to Nujabes-like jams. They have their own website, and even started their own radio station recently!
I might have to start listening to this..
http://www.di.fm/chillhop

Their website: http://chillhop.com/

Edit2: lol huh.. I spoke with the creator of the chillhop website, and it turns out he checks out this thread frequently.

Edit3:
Senpai posted this about his album:
Senpai [The OST] release will be 5/28, this coming Tuesday via Cult Classic Records featuring Witness, Thomas Prime, and Vessel. Can't wait to finally get this hard work put into the hands of my fans (rhyme intended).

Stay close!

IrishNinja

Jaroof: NeoGAF Jazz-hop Ambassador!

he really is the best thing to happen to this thread, dude's laying roads to connect a community here, which was long overude. there's so many people who'd dig this sound if they were exposed to it - again, if it weren't for Samurai Champloo i'd still be listening to Petestrumentals and stuff like that over & over

Jaroof

Jaroof: NeoGAF Jazz-hop Ambassador!

he really is the best thing to happen to this thread, dude's laying roads to connect a community here, which was long overude. there's so many people who'd dig this sound if they were exposed to it - again, if it weren't for Samurai Champloo i'd still be listening to Petestrumentals and stuff like that over & over

D'awww shucks.

bashful-o.gif

But seriously, I love the hell out of this thread. I'm glad to contribute to it. I know I've said it, but thanks again, Irish, for making this thread. And thanks to all of you guys who help contribute to it. I love the Jazz-Hop community here!

Lookie here!
New Mr. Moods! ^_^

Jaroof

Dirty Art Club's "Vermilion" is now available! *cough*Aguirre*cough*

As is Marcus D's compilation, "AbsolutZero Presents The Cool Vol. 1"!

Top Bottom