• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

neoism

Ok jazz gaf please help.... I discovered the awesomeness of tom day this week and this song came up NEW BEGINNINGS. Well the thing is I have a more uptempo Beaty version of this song done by another artist and it's driving me insane :( I've looked at like over 1000 tracks to find it I know I have it in my collection but I have over 9000 songs in my iTunes :(

Does anyone know the other version.

neoism

Ok jazz gaf please help.... I discovered the awesomeness of tom day this week and this song came up NEW BEGINNINGS. Well the thing is I have a more uptempo Beaty version of this song done by another artist and it's driving me insane :( I've looked at like over 1000 tracks to find it I know I have it in my collection but I have over 9000 songs in my iTunes :(

OMG yeess i found it lol :D

vvyn - October Rain

<3

Jaroof

Damn it, neoism..
now I'm thinking on it. lol. I know I've heard it, too! I'll get back to you.

Edit: okay, you got it. Good!

happy belated birthday to Bob! ya'll hear this new Oddisse yet?
Link?

Go_Ly_Dow

How fortunate are we to not be stuck in the horrible world of mainstream pop.

All that Tidal business is a joke and is a death to creating art to spread love.

Jaroof

Newest CCR release

Also, little message from CCR:
ALL funds from the label for the next 7 days will go towards relief efforts in Nepal. So please any donation no matter how big or small will be greatly appreciated by the people affected, if you can't donate then please help us spread the word.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
I want this!!

This new Marcus D track is absolutely incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dNzMmJKYoM
Tight, need to do a blunt to this

Jazz Hop, my brehs, my cousin and I finally posted one of our tracks, produced by a thread-favorite Brock Berrigan. I know that this thread has a daily/weekly rotation of pure dope chillness, so we hope this one fits: https://soundcloud.com/hiphoptheory/noir

Hope you like it
Keep going :)

OMG yeess i found it lol :D

vvyn - October Rain

<3
And I was just looking for a good rainy mood song too since I saw that LA GAF thread, thanks for sharing

neoism

Damn, I love m i n d f i e l d.

Can't wait for his next release.

Jaroof me and you have like the same taste in muszac <3 thanks man you make this one of the bes threads on gaf... :p

I want this!!

Tight, need to do a blunt to this

Keep going :)

And I was just looking for a good rainy mood song too since I saw that LA GAF thread, thanks for sharing

thanks manh Ive listened to that song 500+ times and it never gets old...

one of the main reasons I love this kind of music is its damn near infinitely re-playable

<3

Parking Lot (Bump) - Joseph Jacobs
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 man if only I was a millionaire....

Connection to a Different World - Joseph Jacobs
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Jaroof

Jaroof me and you have like the same taste in muszac <3 thanks man you make this one of the bes threads on gaf... :p

Hey, you too, man! You've been contributing quite a bit, and make me love this thread even more!
GOAT thread.
Oh, and yeah.. Ayahuasca is an amazing track.

drove 7 hours to DC, and was definitely rocking out to a bunch of these songs. Dont remember when I downloaded afterglow by akira kosemura and haruka nakamura, but damn if those songs arent good

Bob42jh

Neo Member
yoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy to be here.

It may of took nearly a year to be approved, but now i'm here i hope to be able to stick around for the long run so you guys might have to let me know of any rules i gotta be wary of and don't worry I'm not here for self promotion! I don't need that with you all anyway...

With that said I just want to say from me and everyone including the artists at CCR thank you all for this thread and everyone in it, many times this thread is linked to artists to show them feedback on a release.

We got some Ljones - Soul Below CD's to give away soon, keep a eye on that!

Much love to Irish, Jaroof, Kyza, Ifraanator and many more! I gotta admit i myself have even found some great artists on here and i iterally sit on badncamp new all day! So much love to everyone ya'll got good ears!

Happy to be here.

It may of took nearly a year to be approved, but now i'm here i hope to be able to stick around for the long run so you guys might have to let me know of any rules i gotta be wary of and don't worry I'm not here for self promotion! I don't need that with you all anyway...

With that said I just want to say from me and everyone including the artists at CCR thank you all for this thread and everyone in it, many times this thread is linked to artists to show them feedback on a release.

We got some Ljones - Soul Below CD's to give away soon, keep a eye on that!

Much love to Irish, Jaroof, Kyza, Ifraanator and many more! I gotta admit i myself have even found some great artists on here and i iterally sit on badncamp new all day! So much love to everyone ya'll got good ears!

man, thank you. Your channel and ccr were some of the best finds in my life lol.

Jaroof

Is this real life? Did i just become a Neogaf member?

tumblr_inline_mz1zq8NrXb1rs4nv6.gif

Top Bottom