• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jazz-Hop & Instrumental Hip-Hop |OT| - R.I.P. Nujabes

That Sinitus Tempo track really is something great. Good lookin' out, neoism!

Also, I hope no one is buying from Digi Crates. I keep getting e-mails from them saying that there's a "Limited Time Only $1 Album Sale".... yet, I've gotten that email dozens of times.
They're pretty cheap.. and I'm still sour about the whole selling Nujabes' music without anyone's consent thing.

Also, oh snaaaap..
Irish...

Petestrumentals Volume 2 in the works.

yusssss

Hey guys, not sure if Yung Bae (lol) has been shared here yet. Not exactly jazz or hiphop, or the usual fare in here, but I figured some people might be into it. This tape is all Japanese Disco mixes. Very fun stuff.

Hey I was fucking with this a while back. A bitch was just scrolling through bandcamp's new shit and saw that pop up. I fuck with it super hard.
Bob will be streaming in a bit over 2 hours!

Brock Berrigan - Chapter 10

I love this Berrigan. Thank you boo.

Jaroof

Here is three amazing chill ambient tracks... <3

Roald Velden Complicated

Roald Velden Dreams

Roald Velden Morning Glow

I love these tracks been listening to'em for a month enjoy <3

thumbs-up.jpg

Jaroof

There's so much in this thread.. I don't even remember if it was posted!
It's pretty old, but gooood.

I've had that first track by Witness for a while, but haven't most of the other tracks.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
So Substantial had a new EP a while ago: Substantial & The Other Guys - The Past... (didn't see that anyone posted about it yet, or just missed it).

Not really my thing but that one track caught me: No Turning Back by Substantial & The Other Guys

I suppose the last verse is about Nujabes.
His flow on that beat is crazy!

Also, Ljones!! Good to hear he's doing stuff

yea looks like he's een uploading stuff to soundcloud and not his youtube ch
His soundcloud stuff is really good but Soul Below... Man, instant classic, I dunno how he's going to top that

codhand

Jeremiah Jae - Yard Sale 4

Instrumentals from an album that is dope af. Not out for two more days.

bunch of beats i made. yay self-promotion

Kwixotik

Jeremiah Jae - Yard Sale 4

Instrumentals from an album that is dope af. Not out for two more days.

bunch of beats i made. yay self-promotion

Damn, didnt expect to see Sheisty Khrist on here. He works at a bar/brewery in my city, I see him around pretty often lol.

Kwixotik

dope, thats a good spot, what's he do there?

I'm not sure tbh. I saw him at a CunninLynguists show in Octoberish and my friend mentioned it to me. Since then I've seen him there more often than not when I go, but I haven't talked to him or anything.

Cerity

New Kenichiro Nishihara coming 5/27 :D

&#8220;Jazzy Folklore&#8221; (&#12472;&#12515;&#12472;&#12540;&#12539;&#12501;&#12457;&#12540;&#12463;&#12525;&#12450;)
&#65308;&#21454;&#37682;&#26354;&#12288;&#20840;&#65297;&#65296;&#26354;&#65310;
01. waves feat. Substantial
06. pass the tea feat. SLik d & VerBS
02. my leaving feat. Mabanua
07. yesternow immigrants
03. magazine feat. Ashley Eriksson
08. my love my life feat. Steph Pockets
04. the vibe feat. D.O.
09. piano choir
05. prism tale
10. believe feat. Cise Starr

https://www.facebook.com/1760187757...565508.50852.176018775778054/873006579412600/

Top Bottom