• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jeanne D'Arc coming to PS4 and PS5 on July 16th

Doczu

Was a good game, i remember playing it around the time it came out and had a good time with it.

God, the PSP had a lot of turn based rpgs/strategies, now that i think of it. Lots and lots of games.

Great game.

Level 5 seemed like they would be heavy hitters but then things just kind of fizzled out unfortunately. If you love SRPGs you'll adore this game.

kevm3

One thing I got to give Sony their props on is that they actually make their games available for purchase. This was a great game on PSP

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I really liked this game back on PSP. I finished it and got the PSN version years later. I’ve never replayed it. It’s memorable for sure, not very difficult, and its production value is great. Always wondered why Sony had Jeanne D’Arc Vita profile banners.

StueyDuck

This is a game I was always interested in trying, I always got this and rogue galaxy mixed up though when I was younger and I have no clue why, they aren't really the same at all

Edit: Sorry not rogue galaxy, I mean arc the lad

Last edited:

Davevil

What the fuck are these comments about the game being too simplistic? I remember there was quite a bit of strategy about the direction of the attack position, combination attacks, positional attacks, structuring Jeanne's powers etc.

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I didn't like the game when I played it waaaaay back in the day, primarily because it was on the PSP and I always found using that system to be a pretty unpleasant experience. I didn't like the art style, either.

But that said, I'm willing to give it another chance. I like SRPGs, and I want to like this one.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
It's available to buy separately as well, at least in my country
It's already up in Japan and available for purchase separately (same price as Sly at ¥1,100) so I'm going to cautiously assume not.
Now available for €9.99, so it's not a PS+ Premium exclusive.
thank-god-vinny-assisted-living-7k7q75wabhdzccs7.gif

Portugeezer

I enjoyed the first hour of it, still a bit confused on how EXP works, doesn't seem like a character gets EXP unless they are the ones who take an action/kill an enemy, and if they die they don't get any.

Last edited:

Danjin44

I enjoyed the first hour of it, still a bit confused on how EXP works, doesn't seem like a character gets EXP unless they are the ones who take an action/kill an enemy, and if they die they don't get any.
It seem any action you do you get exp including using item to heal.

Danjin44

I’m liking the game a lot, its old ass game but surprised how well it aged.

Last edited:

Hudo

BTW. Yes, this is a very historically accurate retelling of Jeanne D'Arc and the 100 years war.

Bojanglez

The Amiga Brotherhood
I'm loving this, I think it holds up pretty well. Played quite a bit using Remote Play on my Steam Deck for the original handheld vibes.

Top Bottom